Old November 21st 17, 10:19 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

Default Proposed trams under Cambridge

On Tue, 21 Nov 2017 11:03:59 +0000 (UTC)
Nick Leverton wrote:
In article , wrote:
On Mon, 20 Nov 2017 18:07:25 +0000
wrote:
On Mon, 20 Nov 2017 14:08:42 +0000 (UTC), wrote:
I'm not lentil munching hippy, but I do my bit. You clearly don't give a

toss
but then you've probably only got a few decades left anyway and apparently
have
no offspring so why would you.

Depends on what route you want to argue the planet should be saved
for, the majority of living things that form a stable eco system or
one where human beings exist in ever increasing numbers and gradually
destroy everything by the demands placed on resources.

If couples only had a maximum of 2 kids we wouldn't have a spiralling world
population, in fact it would come down a bit. Unfortunately religion and
stupidity generally lead to ...

You seem to have mis-spelt "education, income, child mortality and
availability of contraception".

If the population is rising then clearly the extra kids are not simply to
cover for child mortality, you don't need to be educated to understand if you
have a limited food supply you can't support too many children, ditto income
and the best form of contraception is to keep your trousers on.

Stop making excuses for these people, they're not some sort of witless missing
link whose behaviour is instinct based.