Old November 28th 17, 11:24 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Deep shelter at Clapham South open to the public

This is old news, but I think it's the first I heard of it.

https://www.ltmuseum.co.uk/whats-on/.../clapham-south

Old November 28th 17, 08:08 PM posted to uk.transport.london

In article , (Basil Jet)
wrote:

This is old news, but I think it's the first I heard of it.

https://www.ltmuseum.co.uk/whats-on/.../clapham-south

Interesting that, despite sales having been open for nearly a week, none of
the tours is yet sold out and only a relative few even down to "Last
tickets".

--
Colin Rosenstiel
Old November 28th 17, 08:21 PM posted to uk.transport.london

In message , at 15:08:30
on Tue, 28 Nov 2017, remarked:

This is old news, but I think it's the first I heard of it.

https://www.ltmuseum.co.uk/whats-on/.../clapham-south

Interesting that, despite sales having been open for nearly a week, none of
the tours is yet sold out and only a relative few even down to "Last
tickets".

My immediate reaction was "I want a tour, not to buy the place".
Old November 29th 17, 06:08 AM posted to uk.transport.london

On Tuesday, 28 November 2017 12:24:45 UTC, Basil Jet wrote:
This is old news, but I think it's the first I heard of it.

https://www.ltmuseum.co.uk/whats-on/.../clapham-south

Not much of a conc:
"Tickets: Adult £41.50; Concession £36.50."
Also, it says that the tour in 75 minutes, I am assuming that that is not including the time for the 360 steps.
Old November 29th 17, 09:03 AM posted to uk.transport.london

On 28/11/2017 21:08, wrote:

Interesting that, despite sales having been open for nearly a week, none of
the tours is yet sold out and only a relative few even down to "Last
tickets".

Well, have you looked at the prices? I'm not at all surprised.

--
Clive Page

Old November 29th 17, 10:05 AM posted to uk.transport.london

In article , (Roland Perry)
wrote:

In message , at
15:08:30 on Tue, 28 Nov 2017,
remarked:

This is old news, but I think it's the first I heard of it.

https://www.ltmuseum.co.uk/whats-on/.../clapham-south

Interesting that, despite sales having been open for nearly a week, none
of the tours is yet sold out and only a relative few even down to "Last
tickets".

My immediate reaction was "I want a tour, not to buy the place".

You're not familiar with inner south London property prices, are you?

--
Colin Rosenstiel
Old November 29th 17, 10:46 AM posted to uk.transport.london

On Tue, 28 Nov 2017 23:08:58 -0800 (PST), Offramp wrote:
On Tuesday, 28 November 2017 12:24:45 UTC, Basil Jet wrote:
This is old news, but I think it's the first I heard of it.

https://www.ltmuseum.co.uk/whats-on/.../clapham-south

Not much of a conc:
"Tickets: Adult £41.50; Concession £36.50."
Also, it says that the tour in 75 minutes, I am assuming that that is not including the time for the 360 steps.

If I recall correctly it used to be advertised as a 60 minute tour which
included the time for the steps down but not back up again.

When I went on the tour it all felt a bit hurried and I didn't really
think it was good value for money when it was £32.45 but it might have
changed in the last couple of years.