London Banter

-   -   TfL Journey Planner glitch (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/15550-tfl-journey-planner-glitch.html)

Mike Roberts[_2_] January 12th 18 09:18 AM

TfL Journey Planner glitch

Recently the above mentioned planner says it has many possibilities for
the location of 'ChIJn64vdCYbdkgR7H5oc1XaUNU'. Is there anybody here who
tell me how to clear this "address" out of the database. I've already
deleted all TfL cookies to no avail.
TIA
MikeR

Offramp January 12th 18 03:53 PM

TfL Journey Planner glitch

On Friday, 12 January 2018 10:18:52 UTC, Mike Roberts wrote:
Recently the above mentioned planner says it has many possibilities for
the location of 'ChIJn64vdCYbdkgR7H5oc1XaUNU'. Is there anybody here who
tell me how to clear this "address" out of the database. I've already
deleted all TfL cookies to no avail.
TIA
MikeR

Yeah, I get that as well. It also tells me that it doesn't recognize that address and suggests Havering-atte-Bower! I've been using google maps instead.