London Banter

-   -   Bye for now :) (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/15630-bye-now.html)

Neil Williams[_4_] April 4th 18 08:37 PM

Bye for now :)

All,

I thought I should probably say something rather than just disappear
completely as I have been posting in here since 1990-mumble.

But I'm finding it increasingly difficult to keep up with this as well
as other forums and social media. Therefore I won't be in here much
if at all in future, though I am about on other forms of social media
etc.

This being the case I wish you all farewell and all the best for the
future (not that I won't pop up from time to time).

Cheers all.

Neil

Richard[_3_] April 4th 18 09:43 PM

Bye for now :)

On Wed, 04 Apr 2018 21:37:58 +0100, Neil Williams
wrote:

All,

I thought I should probably say something rather than just disappear
completely as I have been posting in here since 1990-mumble.

But I'm finding it increasingly difficult to keep up with this as well
as other forums and social media. Therefore I won't be in here much
if at all in future, though I am about on other forms of social media
etc.

This being the case I wish you all farewell and all the best for the
future (not that I won't pop up from time to time).

Cheers all.

Neil

That's a shame. Hope to see you here - or there - again soon.

Richard (1995).

BevanPrice April 4th 18 09:53 PM

Bye for now :)

On 04/04/2018 21:37, Neil Williams wrote:
All,

I thought I should probably say something rather than just disappear
completely as I have been posting in here since 1990-mumble.

But I'm finding it increasingly difficult to keep up with this as well
as other forums and social media. Therefore I won't be in here much
if at all in future, though I am about on other forms of social media
etc.

This being the case I wish you all farewell and all the best for the
future (not that I won't pop up from time to time).

Cheers all.

Neil

Goodbye and good luck.

I understand the problem about time, but personally I would prefer to
spend a little time here (and some other transport forums) than on the
likes of twitbook, etc. (Unfortunately, that also means that my own
website gets rather neglected...)

Basil Jet[_4_] April 5th 18 01:54 AM

Bye for now :)

On 2018\04\04 21:37, Neil Williams wrote:

This being the case I wish you all farewell and all the best for the
future (not that I won't pop up from time to time).

How are we supposed to talk about you if you might still be here?

Neil Williams[_4_] April 5th 18 09:03 AM

Bye for now :)

On Thu, 5 Apr 2018 02:54:21 +0100, Basil Jet
wrote:

On 2018\04\04 21:37, Neil Williams wrote:

This being the case I wish you all farewell and all the best for the
future (not that I won't pop up from time to time).

How are we supposed to talk about you if you might still be here?

I'm not that important to be worth talking about am I? :)

It's just that I've substantially reduced posting anyway and I didn't
want anyone thinking I was dead or something! (I'm 38, hopefully that
will be a while yet).

Cheers everyone and see you around :)

Neil

Dave Jackson[_2_] April 5th 18 12:21 PM

Bye for now :)

On 05/04/2018 02:54, Basil Jet wrote:
On 2018\04\04 21:37, Neil Williams wrote:

This being the case I wish you all farewell and all the best for the
future (not that I won't pop up from time to time).

How are we supposed to talk about you if you might still be here?

We can talk about him whether he's here or not. Just don't say anything
he might not agree with - he's a big lad!

All the Best, Neil...

--
Dave,
Frodsham (1996)

Clank April 6th 18 03:45 PM

Bye for now :)

BevanPrice Wrote in message:
[...]

Indeed. I mostly post & read on here when I'm bored in transport
lounges or waiting rooms, so it very much ebbs and flows with my
travel diary... My website on the other hand gets some love
about once a year :-D.

Anyway, good luck Mr Williams, your voice will be missed here.