London Banter

-   -   UK bus and train staff are being trained to spot trafficked children (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/15635-uk-bus-train-staff-being.html)

C[_2_] April 15th 18 12:21 PM

UK bus and train staff are being trained to spot trafficked children

How to Spot Trafficked Child Drug Couriers
April 6, 2018

UK bus and train staff are being trained to spot trafficked children who are used by gangs to transport drugs and cash between cities and rural towns.

https://www.freedomunited.org/news/s...-drug-couriers

===

It would be useful for others to have this training too. But then sitting in the window of our local MacD's it is easy enough to spot the drug dealers.. In fact so arrogant are the dealers that they use public tables to prepare and display their 'goods.' When the managers were informed they did nothing. Due the to closures of the local police stations and the withdrawal of police from patrolling the town centre the dealers and vandals effectively have free reign to do what they want. The town centre centre has become a 'no go' area for just about everyone.

===

C[_2_] April 15th 18 12:29 PM

On Sunday, 15 April 2018 12:21:47 UTC+1, C wrote:
[...]

More he

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-43667283

===

Richard J.[_3_] April 15th 18 03:35 PM

UK bus and train staff are being trained to spot traffickedchildren

C wrote on 15 Apr 2018 at 12:21 ...
[...]

Which town is this?
--
Richard J.

Offramp April 15th 18 04:29 PM

UK bus and train staff are being trained to spot trafficked children

On Sunday, 15 April 2018 12:21:47 UTC+1, C wrote:

...sitting in the window of our local MacD's it is easy enough to spot the drug dealers. In fact so arrogant are the dealers that they use public tables to prepare and display their 'goods.' When the managers were informed they did nothing....

Why involve the staff? What super powers do MacD's staff have?

If it bothers you make a citizen's arrest.