Old April 20th 18, 08:33 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Drilling the Drain?

Just west of Blackfriars Bridge, some boats with cranes on them seem to
be drilling into the bed of the Thames near the north bank. I'm guessing
that this is approximately over the Waterloo & City Line, so does anyone
know what's happening?

Old April 20th 18, 09:23 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On 20/04/2018 20:33, Basil Jet wrote:

Just west of Blackfriars Bridge, some boats with cranes on them seem to
be drilling into the bed of the Thames near the north bank. I'm guessing
that this is approximately over the Waterloo & City Line, so does anyone
know what's happening?

I suggest The Drain will be involved only if something goes very, very
wrong

My guess is that it is part of the work for the new foreshore West of
Blackfriars Bridge planned as part of the Thames Tideway Tunnel. See eg

https://www.tideway.london/the-tunnel/construction-sites/blackfriars-bridge-foreshore-city-of-london/

--
Robin
Old April 20th 18, 10:37 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On 2018\04\20 21:23, Robin wrote:
On 20/04/2018 20:33, Basil Jet wrote:

Just west of Blackfriars Bridge, some boats with cranes on them seem
to be drilling into the bed of the Thames near the north bank. I'm
guessing that this is approximately over the Waterloo & City Line, so
does anyone know what's happening?

I suggest The Drain will be involved only if something goes very, very
wrong

My guess is that it is part of the work for the new foreshore West of
Blackfriars Bridge planned as part of the Thames Tideway Tunnel.Â* See eg

https://www.tideway.london/the-tunnel/construction-sites/blackfriars-bridge-foreshore-city-of-london/

Thanks!
Old April 23rd 18, 09:34 AM posted to uk.transport.london

On Fri, 20 Apr 2018 21:23:26 +0100
Robin wrote:
On 20/04/2018 20:33, Basil Jet wrote:

Just west of Blackfriars Bridge, some boats with cranes on them seem to
be drilling into the bed of the Thames near the north bank. I'm guessing
that this is approximately over the Waterloo & City Line, so does anyone
know what's happening?

I suggest The Drain will be involved only if something goes very, very
wrong

My guess is that it is part of the work for the new foreshore West of
Blackfriars Bridge planned as part of the Thames Tideway Tunnel. See eg

https://www.tideway.london/the-tunne...iars-bridge-fo
eshore-city-of-london/

So even more of the river is concreted over. I wonder who thought this was
a good idea and approved it?

Old May 9th 18, 04:51 PM posted to uk.transport.london

HMU

CALL OR TEXT or whatsapp ....+17546663823
Wickr id............kushpharma35
Email

hello we are leading suppliers of pharmaceutical product meds online we operate on daily and retails basis and very reliable and our product are 100% top quality am ready to supply on large and smaller orders and i am looking in building a strong business relationship with potential client around the world i do world wide delivery and delivery is guarantee.
see price list offer and pm me or you can get me on whatsapp

FOR ZOLPICLONE 7.5MG SMALLER ORDER
250 tabs..........................‎£90
500 tabs...........................‎£150
1000 tabs.........................‎£250
2500 tabs.........................£350
5000 tabs.........................£500
7500 tabs.........................£700
10000 tabs........................£850
15000 tabs........................£1200
25000 tabs........................£1500

FOR DIAZEPAM SHALINA BRAND
diazepam 10mg 500pills £100
diazepam 10mg 300pills £70
diazepam 10mg 1000pills £150
diazepam 10mg 5000pills £350
diazepam 5mg 1000pills £120
diazepam 5mg 5000pills £300
diazepam 5mg 10000pills £500
diazepam 10mg 10000pills £700

FOR ROCHE DIAZEPAMS 10MG SMALLER ORDER
250 tabs..........................‎£90
500 tabs...........................‎£150
1000 tabs.........................‎£250
2500 tabs.........................£350
5000 tabs.........................£500
7500 tabs.........................£700
10000 tabs........................£850
15000 tabs........................£1200
25000 tabs........................£1500

TEVA 10MG DIAZEPAMS SMALLER ORDER
250 tabs...........................‎£90
500 tabs...........................‎£150
1000 tabs.........................‎£250
2500 tabs.........................£350
5000 tabs.........................£500
7500 tabs.........................£700
10000 tabs.......................£850
15000 tabs.......................£1200
25000 tabs.......................£1500
ketamine £20 each vial/1g
ketamine powder each gram £25

FOR TRAMADOL APPLE FLAVOUR
tramadol 50mg 250pills £80
tramadol 100mg 300pills £90
tramadol 225mg 300pills £120
tramadol 50mg 500pills £130
tramadol 100mg 500pills £140
tramadol 250mg 500pills £150
tramadol 50mg 1000pills £200
tramadol 100mg 1000pills £220
tramadol 250mg 1000pills £250

FOR TRAMADOL BULK ORDER
tramadol 50mg 5000pills £450
tramadol 100mg 5000pills £550
tramadol 250mg 5000pills £700

i also have my delivery records all around the worlds and i providedated pictures with buyers name and my name CALL US OR TEXT ....+17546663823 email for detailsi supply more than the quantity listed,i give additional discount to more larger ordersi look forward in doing great business with reliable buyersthanks email for details kushpharma35

CALL OR TEXT or watsapp ....+17546663823
Wickr id............kushpharma35
Email :