Old May 11th 18, 08:04 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

Default Crossrail 2 neighbours may have to contribute

Crossrail 2 may ask nearby home owners to stump up millions for project

Home owners living within a certain radius of Crossrail 2 stations could be
forced to stump up millions to pay for the project.

Transport for London is considering introducing a levy to fund the £30
billion scheme, which will run from Broxbourne in Hertfordshire to Epsom in
Surrey, through central London.

It would create three zones stretching a kilometre around each station.
Each zone, mapped out in concentric circles, would have a scaled charge,
known as the Transport Property Charge, descending with the distance from
the station, according to Estates Gazette.

William Jackson, development consultant for Crossrail 2, said: “Somebody’s
got to pay for this and the people in those zones are going to make an
increase in value on their house. If you benefit from it somehow you should
pay for it.”

TfL is already under financial pressure following the development of
Crossrail, which threatens to go over budget and miss its December 2018
opening date.

… continues (£) in

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/05/11/crossrail-2-may-ask-nearby-home-owners-stump-millions-project/

Old May 11th 18, 08:17 AM posted to uk.transport.london

HMU

CALL OR TEXT or whatsapp ....+17546663823
Wickr id............kushpharma35
Email

hello we are leading suppliers of pharmaceutical product meds online we operate on daily and retails basis and very reliable and our product are 100% top quality am ready to supply on large and smaller orders and i am looking in building a strong business relationship with potential client around the world i do world wide delivery and delivery is guarantee.
see price list offer and pm me or you can get me on whatsapp

FOR ZOLPICLONE 7.5MG SMALLER ORDER
250 tabs..........................‎£90
500 tabs...........................‎£150
1000 tabs.........................‎£250
2500 tabs.........................£350
5000 tabs.........................£500
7500 tabs.........................£700
10000 tabs........................£850
15000 tabs........................£1200
25000 tabs........................£1500

FOR DIAZEPAM SHALINA BRAND
diazepam 10mg 500pills £100
diazepam 10mg 300pills £70
diazepam 10mg 1000pills £150
diazepam 10mg 5000pills £350
diazepam 5mg 1000pills £120
diazepam 5mg 5000pills £300
diazepam 5mg 10000pills £500
diazepam 10mg 10000pills £700

FOR ROCHE DIAZEPAMS 10MG SMALLER ORDER
250 tabs..........................‎£90
500 tabs...........................‎£150
1000 tabs.........................‎£250
2500 tabs.........................£350
5000 tabs.........................£500
7500 tabs.........................£700
10000 tabs........................£850
15000 tabs........................£1200
25000 tabs........................£1500

TEVA 10MG DIAZEPAMS SMALLER ORDER
250 tabs...........................‎£90
500 tabs...........................‎£150
1000 tabs.........................‎£250
2500 tabs.........................£350
5000 tabs.........................£500
7500 tabs.........................£700
10000 tabs.......................£850
15000 tabs.......................£1200
25000 tabs.......................£1500
ketamine £20 each vial/1g
ketamine powder each gram £25

FOR TRAMADOL APPLE FLAVOUR
tramadol 50mg 250pills £80
tramadol 100mg 300pills £90
tramadol 225mg 300pills £120
tramadol 50mg 500pills £130
tramadol 100mg 500pills £140
tramadol 250mg 500pills £150
tramadol 50mg 1000pills £200
tramadol 100mg 1000pills £220
tramadol 250mg 1000pills £250

FOR TRAMADOL BULK ORDER
tramadol 50mg 5000pills £450
tramadol 100mg 5000pills £550
tramadol 250mg 5000pills £700

i also have my delivery records all around the worlds and i providedated pictures with buyers name and my name CALL US OR TEXT ....+17546663823 email for detailsi supply more than the quantity listed,i give additional discount to more larger ordersi look forward in doing great business with reliable buyersthanks email for details kushpharma35

CALL OR TEXT or watsapp ....+17546663823
Wickr id............kushpharma35
Email :
Old May 11th 18, 09:05 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

"Recliner" wrote in message
Crossrail 2 may ask nearby home owners to stump up millions for project

Home owners living within a certain radius of Crossrail 2 stations could
be
forced to stump up millions to pay for the project.

I bet when they say homeowners, they mean residents

tim

Old May 11th 18, 09:27 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

tim... wrote:

"Recliner" wrote in message
Crossrail 2 may ask nearby home owners to stump up millions for project

Home owners living within a certain radius of Crossrail 2 stations could
be
forced to stump up millions to pay for the project.

I bet when they say homeowners, they mean residents

Yes, or whoever pays the Council Tax, which is how the levy will be
collected. That's why I simply said 'neighbours' in my subject line.
Old May 11th 18, 09:34 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

On 11/05/2018 09:05, tim... wrote:

"Recliner" wrote in message

Crossrail 2 may ask nearby home owners to stump up millions for project

Home owners living within a certain radius of Crossrail 2 stations
could be
forced to stump up millions to pay for the project.

I bet when they say homeowners, they mean residents

The report includes "The money would be collected over ten years as part
of council taxes." There's no other practicable option. But given the
number of rented properties around Dalston they might do well to pick
another station when running the argument that it's only fair given the
increase in value of the properties. The more so when landlords will
tend to put up rents in order to maintain their rate of return on
capital, and to reflect the market rates withy better communication. In
short, a double whammy for occupiers.

--
Robin

Old May 11th 18, 05:24 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

"Robin" wrote in message
On 11/05/2018 09:05, tim... wrote:

"Recliner" wrote in message
Crossrail 2 may ask nearby home owners to stump up millions for project

Home owners living within a certain radius of Crossrail 2 stations could
be
forced to stump up millions to pay for the project.

I bet when they say homeowners, they mean residents

The report includes "The money would be collected over ten years as part
of council taxes." There's no other practicable option. But given the
number of rented properties around Dalston they might do well to pick
another station when running the argument that it's only fair given the
increase in value of the properties.

but it not though

tenants don't benefit from the increase in value of the property

the LL does

tim

Old May 11th 18, 09:00 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

In article ,
tim... wrote:
tenants don't benefit from the increase in value of the property

No, but they presumably benefit from better access to transport.

--
Regards,
John Levine, , Primary Perpetrator of "The Internet for Dummies",
Old May 11th 18, 09:07 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

"John Levine" wrote in message
news
In article ,
tim... wrote:
tenants don't benefit from the increase in value of the property

No, but they presumably benefit from better access to transport.

probably not from any stations south of Wimbledon

aren't they just going to keep the service frequency that they have now

Old May 11th 18, 11:04 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

tim... wrote:
tenants don't benefit from the increase in value of the property

No, but they presumably benefit from better access to transport.

probably not from any stations south of Wimbledon

aren't they just going to keep the service frequency that they have now

It's not clear from the report whether this funding charge would extend to
distant stations whose existing services would simply be diverted through
the tunnel. Arguably, they would still get some benefit, but much less
than people who get a new station with a new high frequency service.

Also, it would be possible to increase services on the peripheral branches,
should there be the demand, as more services could pass through the tunnel
than can terminate and reverse at Waterloo. For example, Crossrail will be
providing 6 tph to Heathrow compared to the 2 tph HCon service it replaces.

Old May 12th 18, 07:28 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On 2018-05-11 07:04:54 +0000, Recliner said:

Crossrail 2 may ask nearby home owners to stump up millions for project

Home owners living within a certain radius of Crossrail 2 stations could be
forced to stump up millions to pay for the project.

Well as someone with a house near Dalston Junction how about fhey repay
us fo the years we've lived in a tip of a district previously.