Old May 19th 18, 08:55 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

Default Goblin electric trains delayed by three months

http://www.islingtongazette.co.uk/ne...nths-1-5491792

Old May 19th 18, 09:54 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

In message , at 08:55:59 on Sat, 19 May
2018, Basil Jet remarked:

http://www.islingtongazette.co.uk/ne...ns-for-gospel-
oak-to-barking-line-delayed-by-three-months-1-5491792

That story appears to be a month old (but an interesting read
nevertheless).

Of course, what they should really "hold the front page" for, is a story
that a project like this was delivered on time.
Old May 19th 18, 10:08 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

On Sat, 19 May 2018 09:54:12 +0100, Roland Perry
wrote:

In message , at 08:55:59 on Sat, 19 May
2018, Basil Jet remarked:

http://www.islingtongazette.co.uk/ne...ns-for-gospel-
oak-to-barking-line-delayed-by-three-months-1-5491792

That story appears to be a month old (but an interesting read
nevertheless).

Of course, what they should really "hold the front page" for, is a story
that a project like this was delivered on time.

Didn't Manchester deliver the airport extension early and under
budget? Can I nominate Transport for Greater Manchester to manage the
Edinburgh Tram extension project?
Old May 19th 18, 10:10 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway

Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 08:55:59 on Sat, 19 May
2018, Basil Jet remarked:

http://www.islingtongazette.co.uk/ne...ns-for-gospel-
oak-to-barking-line-delayed-by-three-months-1-5491792

That story appears to be a month old (but an interesting read
nevertheless).

Of course, what they should really "hold the front page" for, is a story
that a project like this was delivered on time.

That ship sailed a long time ago for the Goblin.

Of course, it would have been even worse if the new trains had all turned
up on schedule and the wires weren't yet up. And at least the existing DMUs
haven't been committed to another TOC yet.

Old May 19th 18, 11:36 AM
Senior Member

Location: Leyton, East London

Last week I asked one of the station staff at Leyton Midland Road when the electric trains would be running. The answer was that almost none of the drivers had even begun learning how to drive the new trains.

Old May 19th 18, 01:41 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Sat, 19 May 2018 11:36:13 +0100, Robin9
wrote:

Last week I asked one of the station staff at Leyton Midland Road when
the electric trains would be running. The answer was that almost none of
the drivers had even begun learning how to drive the new trains.

Presumably *none* of the MTU drivers will have started learning to
drive them (except perhaps in the classroom and simulator), as none of
the 710s have been delivered yet? Or maybe they can start to be
trained on the similar class 345s in service with TfL Rail.
Old May 19th 18, 01:42 PM posted to uk.transport.london

wrote:

Last week I asked one of the station staff at Leyton Midland Road when
the electric trains would be running. The answer was that almost none of
the drivers had even begun learning how to drive the new trains.

Presumably *none* of the MTU

Sorry, that should be Arriva. MTU operates TfL Rail.

Old May 19th 18, 10:27 PM posted to uk.transport.london

HMU

CALL OR TEXT or whatsapp ....+17546663823
Wickr id............kushpharma35
Email

hello we are leading suppliers of pharmaceutical product meds online we operate on daily and retails basis and very reliable and our product are 100% top quality am ready to supply on large and smaller orders and i am looking in building a strong business relationship with potential client around the world i do world wide delivery and delivery is guarantee.
see price list offer and pm me or you can get me on whatsapp

FOR ZOLPICLONE 7.5MG SMALLER ORDER
250 tabs..........................‎£90
500 tabs...........................‎£150
1000 tabs.........................‎£250
2500 tabs.........................£350
5000 tabs.........................£500
7500 tabs.........................£700
10000 tabs........................£850
15000 tabs........................£1200
25000 tabs........................£1500

FOR DIAZEPAM SHALINA BRAND
diazepam 10mg 500pills £100
diazepam 10mg 300pills £70
diazepam 10mg 1000pills £150
diazepam 10mg 5000pills £350
diazepam 5mg 1000pills £120
diazepam 5mg 5000pills £300
diazepam 5mg 10000pills £500
diazepam 10mg 10000pills £700

FOR ROCHE DIAZEPAMS 10MG SMALLER ORDER
250 tabs..........................‎£90
500 tabs...........................‎£150
1000 tabs.........................‎£250
2500 tabs.........................£350
5000 tabs.........................£500
7500 tabs.........................£700
10000 tabs........................£850
15000 tabs........................£1200
25000 tabs........................£1500

TEVA 10MG DIAZEPAMS SMALLER ORDER
250 tabs...........................‎£90
500 tabs...........................‎£150
1000 tabs.........................‎£250
2500 tabs.........................£350
5000 tabs.........................£500
7500 tabs.........................£700
10000 tabs.......................£850
15000 tabs.......................£1200
25000 tabs.......................£1500
ketamine £20 each vial/1g
ketamine powder each gram £25

FOR TRAMADOL APPLE FLAVOUR
tramadol 50mg 250pills £80
tramadol 100mg 300pills £90
tramadol 225mg 300pills £120
tramadol 50mg 500pills £130
tramadol 100mg 500pills £140
tramadol 250mg 500pills £150
tramadol 50mg 1000pills £200
tramadol 100mg 1000pills £220
tramadol 250mg 1000pills £250

FOR TRAMADOL BULK ORDER
tramadol 50mg 5000pills £450
tramadol 100mg 5000pills £550
tramadol 250mg 5000pills £700

i also have my delivery records all around the worlds and i providedated pictures with buyers name and my name CALL US OR TEXT ....+17546663823 email for detailsi supply more than the quantity listed,i give additional discount to more larger ordersi look forward in doing great business with reliable buyersthanks email for details kushpharma35

CALL OR TEXT or watsapp ....+17546663823
Wickr id............kushpharma35
Email :
Old May 19th 18, 10:59 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway

On 19/05/2018 10:10, Recliner wrote:
Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 08:55:59 on Sat, 19 May
2018, Basil Jet remarked:

http://www.islingtongazette.co.uk/ne...ns-for-gospel-
oak-to-barking-line-delayed-by-three-months-1-5491792

That story appears to be a month old (but an interesting read
nevertheless).

Of course, what they should really "hold the front page" for, is a story
that a project like this was delivered on time.

That ship sailed a long time ago for the Goblin.

Of course, it would have been even worse if the new trains had all turned
up on schedule and the wires weren't yet up. And at least the existing DMUs
haven't been committed to another TOC yet.

The OHLE is energised, is it not? Any chance that they can borrow
rolling stock from elsewhere in the meantime?
Old May 19th 18, 11:28 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 08:55:59 on Sat, 19 May
2018, Basil Jet remarked:

http://www.islingtongazette.co.uk/ne...ns-for-gospel-
oak-to-barking-line-delayed-by-three-months-1-5491792

That story appears to be a month old (but an interesting read
nevertheless).

Of course, what they should really "hold the front page" for, is a story
that a project like this was delivered on time.

That ship sailed a long time ago for the Goblin.

Of course, it would have been even worse if the new trains had all turned
up on schedule and the wires weren't yet up. And at least the existing DMUs
haven't been committed to another TOC yet.

The OHLE is energised, is it not?

It is.

Any chance that they can borrow
rolling stock from elsewhere in the meantime?

Then they'd have to train the drivers on them… Meanwhile, they still have
the 172s, which look very smart.