London Banter

-   -   Future Crossrail station at London City Airport? (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/15812-future-crossrail-station-london-city.html)

Ding Bat July 6th 18 06:09 AM

Future Crossrail station at London City Airport?

I notice that there isn't a Crossrail station at London City Airport.
Has provision been made to add such a station in the future if/ when
the authorities decide to pay for it?

Recliner[_3_] July 6th 18 07:38 AM

Ding Bat wrote:
I notice that there isn't a Crossrail station at London City Airport.
Has provision been made to add such a station in the future if/ when
the authorities decide to pay for it?

See previous thread(s) on this topic. But, in summary, such a station is
highly unlikely.