Old April 7th 04, 09:38 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Customer charter/Oyster

I just picked up a form to make a customer charter claim, it doesn't seem to
have the appropriate fields to enter my Oyster card details.

Is there a special form for Oyster?

Old April 7th 04, 11:12 AM posted to uk.transport.london

I believe there is a new design that incorporates charter now. Rather than
run around for one, just use the old form and scribble the Oyster card
number somewhere visible - it should be fine.

Steve
. ..

Old April 7th 04, 12:07 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Thanks - I photocopied my Record Card in the end and stuck it to the form

Old April 7th 04, 02:58 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Wed, 7 Apr 2004 09:38:01 +0100, "Tim O'Donnell"
wrote:

I just picked up a form to make a customer charter claim, it doesn't seem to
have the appropriate fields to enter my Oyster card details.

Is there a special form for Oyster?

Whilst Underground stations *should* have new ones, I too have had
difficulty locating anything other than the old style forms.

Try using this one: http://tube.tfl.gov.uk/charter/charter.pdf

Cheers,

Jason.