Old September 14th 18, 12:40 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway

Default future of HeX, was Secret map

John Levine wrote:

HeX is a
premium service for people with more money than time.

I recently paid 7 for an advanced purchase 1st Class HEX ticket. Don't find
that particularly expensive.

Old September 14th 18, 06:21 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway

"Arthur Conan Doyle" wrote in message
news:[email protected]
John Levine wrote:

HeX is a
premium service for people with more money than time.

I recently paid 7 for an advanced purchase 1st Class HEX ticket. Don't
find
that particularly expensive.

booked 90 days ahead, weekends only, must be used on booked date (so you are
out of pocket if your flights change)

Not overly useful to most people

tim

Old September 14th 18, 06:38 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway

John Levine wrote:

HeX is a
premium service for people with more money than time.

I recently paid £7 for an advanced purchase 1st Class HEX ticket.
Don't find
that particularly expensive.

booked 90 days ahead, weekends only, must be used on booked date (so you
are out of pocket if your flights change)

Not overly useful to most people

Indeed - as someone who flies probably 20 times a year, I can't remember
when I booked a flight more than 60 days in advance let alone the
transfer to the airport!