Old September 15th 18, 10:51 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Tramlink closures

In 2014 Tramlink was closed from 25th October between Mitcham Junction
and Ampere Way for track doubling.

In 2016, it was closed from 6th August between East Croydon and
Sandilands.

Does anyone have the dates that either of these services restarted? The
actual ones, I mean, not the planned dates.

In 2015 it was closed on 13th July between Dundonald Road and Wimbledon
for layout changes at the latter. I have conflicting notes as to whether
it restarted on 1st or 2nd November. Again, can anyone help?

--
Clive D.W. Feather

Old September 24th 18, 07:42 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On 15/09/2018 22:51, Clive D.W. Feather wrote:
In 2014 Tramlink was closed from 25th October between Mitcham Junction
and Ampere Way for track doubling.

In 2016, it was closed from 6th August between East Croydon and
Sandilands.

Does anyone have the dates that either of these services restarted? The
actual ones, I mean, not the planned dates.

In 2015 it was closed on 13th July between Dundonald Road and Wimbledon
for layout changes at the latter. I have conflicting notes as to whether
it restarted on 1st or 2nd November. Again, can anyone help?

Have you tried asking on the Tramlink e-mail group on Yahoo? It is
essentially moribund these days, but someone might know or its archive
might have something from the time.

--
Arthur Figgis Surrey, UK