Old April 15th 04, 10:19 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default The Crossrail talk last Tuesday

Whoops, I forgot to go! Was anything new said?

--
John Rowland - Spamtrapped

Old April 15th 04, 11:45 PM posted to uk.transport.london

John Rowland wrote:
Whoops, I forgot to go! Was anything new said?

Depends how much you knew already!

(I'll mail you)
--
Richard J.
Old April 16th 04, 10:59 AM posted to uk.transport.london

In message , Richard J.
writes
John Rowland wrote:
Whoops, I forgot to go! Was anything new said?

Depends how much you knew already!

(I'll mail you)

Me too please?
Old April 16th 04, 11:48 AM posted to uk.transport.london

On Thu, 15 Apr 2004, Richard J. wrote:

John Rowland wrote:

Whoops, I forgot to go! Was anything new said?

Depends how much you knew already!

(I'll mail you)

Is it going to be written up anywhere public? I didn't go, but would be
interested to learn anything new.

tom

--
On Question Time last night, Tony Benn was saying that the way to solve the low turnout at elections was to make voting compulsory. I think the solution is for someone to start a political party that doesn't contain wall-to-wall *******s. -- John Rowland

Old April 16th 04, 04:40 PM posted to uk.transport.london

John Rowland wrote:

Whoops, I forgot to go! Was anything new said?

The Electric Railway Society have a meeting on the same subject (albeit
given by a different speaker from the project) on Wednesday 2 June. I guess
that this will cover the same ground.

--
MetroGnome
~~~~~~~~~~

Old April 17th 04, 10:14 AM posted to uk.transport.london

"MetroGnome" wrote in message
John Rowland wrote:

Whoops, I forgot to go! Was anything new said?

The Electric Railway Society have a meeting on
the same subject (albeit given by a different speaker
from the project) on Wednesday 2 June. I guess
that this will cover the same ground.

Thanks. It would still be nice to know in advance what will be said, so I
have time to prepare some hard questions!

--
John Rowland - Spamtrapped