Old May 6th 04, 01:37 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default M4 Rush hour

I'm guessing this is probably the worst road in the world for the
morning rush hour, but nethertheless, what's average traffic like from
Swindon to Hammersmith along the M4-A4, arriving Hammersmith arround
10AM on a weekday? How about arriving about 11:30AM, does it make a
difference?

I'm guessing the weekend is pretty free-flowing

Old May 6th 04, 02:56 PM posted to uk.transport.london

In message , Paul
Weaver writes
I'm guessing this is probably the worst road in the world for the
morning rush hour

I doubt it. Ever been to Los Angeles?
Old May 6th 04, 05:50 PM posted to uk.transport.london

"Paul Weaver" wrote in message
om...
I'm guessing this is probably the worst road in the world for the
morning rush hour, but nethertheless, what's average traffic like from
Swindon to Hammersmith along the M4-A4, arriving Hammersmith arround
10AM on a weekday? How about arriving about 11:30AM, does it make a
difference?

Yes, the journey arriving at 11:30 will be quicker.

I'm guessing the weekend is pretty free-flowing

Not necessarily.

Robin