London Banter

-   -   Mail Rail (Post Office Railway) - Hudson Hawk on Channel 5 this Sunday (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/1727-mail-rail-post-office-railway.html)

John Rowland May 10th 04 07:08 PM

Mail Rail (Post Office Railway) - Hudson Hawk on Channel 5 this Sunday

The Bruce Willis / Andie McDowell film "Hudson Hawk" contains a short scene
which was filmed on the now defunct Mail Rail.

--
John Rowland - Spamtrapped

Keith J Chesworth May 11th 04 03:45 PM

Mail Rail (Post Office Railway) - Hudson Hawk on Channel 5 this Sunday

On Mon, 10 May 2004 20:08:57 +0100, "John Rowland"
wrote:

The Bruce Willis / Andie McDowell film "Hudson Hawk" contains a short scene
which was filmed on the now defunct Mail Rail.

Just reminded me to update the pages on Mail Rail at unseenlondon to
reflect the sad demise...ho humm

Keith J Chesworth
www.unseenlondon.co.uk
www.blackpooltram.co.uk