Old February 5th 19, 05:58 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default ES: "Crossrail has no chance of opening in 2019"

On 2019-01-31 23:32:27 +0000, Recliner said:

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/transport/crossrail-latest-transport-boss-reveals-new-line-has-no-chance-of-opening-this-year-and-he-has-no-a4053976.html

Crossrail latest: Transport boss reveals new line has no chance of
opening this year and he has no idea when it will be

Not being morbid (except I am) there must be real risk of the eponymous
checking out before the opening.

Yes, I had the same feeling, but felt it best not to say so in public.

Somehow the Charlie Line doesn't have the same ring…

--
Graeme Wall
This account not read.

Old February 5th 19, 09:26 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Graeme Wall wrote:

Crossrail latest: Transport boss reveals new line has no chance of
opening this year and he has no idea when it will be

Not being morbid (except I am) there must be real risk of the eponymous
checking out before the opening.

Yes, I had the same feeling, but felt it best not to say so in public.

Somehow the Charlie Line doesn't have the same ring…

Let it take over the Windsor branch and use his Surname .

GH

Old February 5th 19, 09:40 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On 05/02/2019 21:26, Marland wrote:
Graeme Wall wrote:

Crossrail latest: Transport boss reveals new line has no chance of
opening this year and he has no idea when it will be

Not being morbid (except I am) there must be real risk of the eponymous
checking out before the opening.

Yes, I had the same feeling, but felt it best not to say so in public.

Somehow the Charlie Line doesn't have the same ring…

Let it take over the Windsor branch and use his Surname .

Mountbatten-Windsor Line could be a bit confusing, there'd be lots of
people wanting to know where Mountbatten station was.

--
Graeme Wall
This account not read.