Old February 22nd 19, 04:30 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Realtimetrains et al for LT?

The data feed to systems like RTT was (I believe) forced on Network
Rail. Did the same thing happen to LT? I can accept that with the
frequency of trains on the underground an RTT look alike is probably
not required but I'm just intrigued to know if the legal basis for
building it exists.

Old February 22nd 19, 04:57 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On 22/02/2019 17:30, Graham Harrison wrote:
The data feed to systems like RTT was (I believe) forced on Network
Rail. Did the same thing happen to LT? I can accept that with the
frequency of trains on the underground an RTT look alike is probably
not required but I'm just intrigued to know if the legal basis for
building it exists.

There is a web page that displays real time movement of trains on TfL, I
assume it works off similar information:
https://traintimes.org.uk/map/tube/

--
Graeme Wall
This account not read.

Old February 22nd 19, 06:13 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On 22/02/2019 17:30, Graham Harrison wrote:
The data feed to systems like RTT was (I believe) forced on Network
Rail. Did the same thing happen to LT? I can accept that with the
frequency of trains on the underground an RTT look alike is probably
not required but I'm just intrigued to know if the legal basis for
building it exists.

TfL have extensive public data feeds for all modes of transport they
cover. This is a good place to start:
https://blog.tfl.gov.uk/