Old August 10th 19, 11:46 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

Default Name that viaduct

I think that all of this video is shot in London, but I don't recognise
the viaduct at 25 seconds in.

https://youtu.be/LC8QVYPzhSo?t=25

BTW, I apologise for the awful music in the video. She does good music
here... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcDFBL-Tuko

--
Basil Jet recently enjoyed listening to
The Coctails - 1994 - Peel

Old August 11th 19, 08:56 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

On Sun, 11 Aug 2019 00:46:30 +0100
Basil Jet wrote:
I think that all of this video is shot in London, but I don't recognise
the viaduct at 25 seconds in.

https://youtu.be/LC8QVYPzhSo?t=25

BTW, I apologise for the awful music in the video. She does good music

I quite like it actually, has an 80s vibe to it. As to the viaduct, god knows
could be anywhere, though given the amount of vegetation either side as
opposed to buildings I'd suspect its somewhere in the london suburbs or further
out. What I can tell you is its not Dollis Brook viaduct in finchley as that
Has only 2 "legs", not 3.

Old August 12th 19, 09:05 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

Basil Jet wrote:
I think that all of this video is shot in London, but I don't recognise
the viaduct at 25 seconds in.

https://youtu.be/LC8QVYPzhSo?t=25

BTW, I apologise for the awful music in the video. She does good music

I quite like it actually, has an 80s vibe to it. As to the viaduct, god knows
could be anywhere, though given the amount of vegetation either side as
opposed to buildings I'd suspect its somewhere in the london suburbs or further
out. What I can tell you is its not Dollis Brook viaduct in finchley as that
Has only 2 "legs", not 3.

Wharncliffe, surely?

I can’t comment on the music, because I had it safely turned off🙉
--
Ian â—Ž
Old August 12th 19, 03:15 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

Basil Jet wrote:
I think that all of this video is shot in London, but I don't recognise
the viaduct at 25 seconds in.

https://youtu.be/LC8QVYPzhSo?t=25

BTW, I apologise for the awful music in the video. She does good music

I quite like it actually, has an 80s vibe to it. As to the viaduct, god knows
could be anywhere, though given the amount of vegetation either side as
opposed to buildings I'd suspect its somewhere in the london suburbs or further
out. What I can tell you is its not Dollis Brook viaduct in finchley as that
Has only 2 "legs", not 3.

Wharncliffe, surely?

Yes indeed. Well done Ian!
Where the GWR main line crosses the River Brent at Hanwell.
https://goo.gl/maps/uLSsfh6mxFchMKjW6

--
Richard J.

---

Old August 15th 19, 01:21 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

In article , Richard J.
scribeth thus
Aug 2019 at 10:05 ...

Basil Jet wrote:
I think that all of this video is shot in London, but I don't recognise
the viaduct at 25 seconds in.

https://youtu.be/LC8QVYPzhSo?t=25

BTW, I apologise for the awful music in the video. She does good music

I quite like it actually, has an 80s vibe to it. As to the viaduct, god knows
could be anywhere, though given the amount of vegetation either side as
opposed to buildings I'd suspect its somewhere in the london suburbs or

further
out. What I can tell you is its not Dollis Brook viaduct in finchley as that
Has only 2 "legs", not 3.

Wharncliffe, surely?

Yes indeed. Well done Ian!
Where the GWR main line crosses the River Brent at Hanwell.
https://goo.gl/maps/uLSsfh6mxFchMKjW6

Gotta be, it looks Brunel through and through;!..

ie expensive!

--
Tony Sayer

Odd train on Shadwell viaduct Someone Somewhere London Transport 4 January 6th 11 03:37 PM
Borough Market viaduct Paul Scott[_3_] London Transport 5 October 20th 10 12:57 PM
Borough Market Viaduct Paul Scott London Transport 2 November 1st 09 01:32 PM
Old DLR viaduct track Boltar London Transport 0 March 30th 07 09:21 PM
Holborn Viaduct Marratxi London Transport 34 October 14th 04 11:06 AM