Old September 9th 19, 08:50 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Two odd things today - Overground

1. At Dalston Junction a train reversed into the northbound platform 4.

2. An Anglia passenger train was stalled just ouside Canonbury station
on the North London line.

Old September 9th 19, 08:59 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On 2019-09-09 20:50:32 +0000, eastender said:

1. At Dalston Junction a train reversed into the northbound platform 4.

2. An Anglia passenger train was stalled just ouside Canonbury station
on the North London line.

I meant southbound platform 4...

Old September 10th 19, 07:37 AM posted to uk.transport.london

On Mon, 9 Sep 2019 21:50:32 +0100, eastender
wrote:

1. At Dalston Junction a train reversed into the northbound platform 4.

2. An Anglia passenger train was stalled just ouside Canonbury station
on the North London line.

How long was the Anglia train? Loco Hauled? There have been occasional
moves of a DVT to/from Bristol (for reasons unknown to me) for some
time.
Old September 10th 19, 11:17 AM posted to uk.transport.london

wrote:

1. At Dalston Junction a train reversed into the northbound platform 4.

2. An Anglia passenger train was stalled just ouside Canonbury station
on the North London line.

How long was the Anglia train? Loco Hauled? There have been occasional
moves of a DVT to/from Bristol (for reasons unknown to me) for some
time.

Could have been this one:
https://www.realtimetrains.co.uk/tra...09/09/advanced
May have been waiting at the junction as opposed to being stalled.
Old September 10th 19, 01:26 PM posted to uk.transport.london

wrote:

1. At Dalston Junction a train reversed into the northbound platform 4.

2. An Anglia passenger train was stalled just ouside Canonbury station
on the North London line.

How long was the Anglia train? Loco Hauled? There have been occasional
moves of a DVT to/from Bristol (for reasons unknown to me) for some
time.

Could have been this one:
https://www.realtimetrains.co.uk/tra...09/09/advanced
May have been waiting at the junction as opposed to being stalled.

Yes, that's the time I went by.

Old September 10th 19, 03:49 PM posted to uk.transport.london

wrote:

1. At Dalston Junction a train reversed into the northbound platform 4.

2. An Anglia passenger train was stalled just ouside Canonbury station
on the North London line.

How long was the Anglia train? Loco Hauled? There have been occasional
moves of a DVT to/from Bristol (for reasons unknown to me)Â* for some
time.

Could have been this one:
Â* https://www.realtimetrains.co.uk/tra...09/09/advanced
May have been waiting at the junction as opposed to being stalled.

Yes, that's the time I went by.

I wonder why it didn't take the Graham Road Curve.

--
Basil Jet recently enjoyed listening to
Qluster - 2012 - Antworten
Old September 10th 19, 04:50 PM posted to uk.transport.london

wrote:

1. At Dalston Junction a train reversed into the northbound platform 4.

2. An Anglia passenger train was stalled just ouside Canonbury station
on the North London line.

How long was the Anglia train? Loco Hauled? There have been occasional
moves of a DVT to/from Bristol (for reasons unknown to me) for some
time.

Could have been this one:
https://www.realtimetrains.co.uk/tra...09/09/advanced
May have been waiting at the junction as opposed to being stalled.

Not seen any of your great pictures on abpr recently - hope they come
back soon.

Guy Gorton
Old September 10th 19, 09:42 PM posted to uk.transport.london

wrote:

1. At Dalston Junction a train reversed into the northbound platform 4.

2. An Anglia passenger train was stalled just ouside Canonbury station
on the North London line.

How long was the Anglia train? Loco Hauled? There have been occasional
moves of a DVT to/from Bristol (for reasons unknown to me) for some
time.

Could have been this one:
https://www.realtimetrains.co.uk/tra...09/09/advanced
May have been waiting at the junction as opposed to being stalled.

Not seen any of your great pictures on abpr recently - hope they come
back soon.

Guy Gorton

I haven't had so much free time this summer and I had a leg injury for a
few weeks so I usually just rested at home when I had a free day. I'm
hoping to get out and about more in the autumn so I should be posting
again soon.

--
Paul