Old October 11th 19, 07:16 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Heathrow CC

On Thu, 10 Oct 2019 14:12:47 +0100
"tim..." wrote:
wrote in message ...
On Wed, 09 Oct 2019 18:57:09 +0100
The more violent sociopathic brats stab each to death the better IMO (and
hell of a lot of others too), takes the scum out of the gene pool and
saves
on prison costs as they'd end up there anyway.

the problem with that attitude is that there *is* collateral damage.

There'd be collateral damage anyway, probably more so if they lived as violent
sociopaths and psychopaths don't change their spots - they just keep causing
trouble their entire lives unless they're banged up for good or wind up dead.
The latter is fine by me.

Old October 11th 19, 07:23 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On 10 Oct 2019 17:20:39 GMT
Marland wrote:
wrote:

Where do you think the gangs are based

https://www.mylondon.news/news/south...ngs-trapping-y

oungsters-15932262
Shockingly one 18-year-old man said: "You never go to Thornton Heath naked
(without a knife)."

I think they mean:
"Unsurprisingly one 18 year old thick as mince gang member said:"

Most parts of London have their gangs. I know Enfield pretty well and thats
supposedly quite rough but to be brutally honest the blacks and other
miscellanious non-asian ethnics generally keep to their own mini ghettos

such
as Edmonton and happily stab each other there and don't bother many other
people. The only time they crawled out from under their rocks and trashed

the
town centre was in the riots a few years back after that gangster was shot.
Then presumably after becoming scared of being more than 1 mile from mummy
they all cleared off again.

The more violent sociopathic brats stab each to death the better IMO (and a
hell of a lot of others too), takes the scum out of the gene pool and saves
on prison costs as they'd end up there anyway.

Cue posts of horror from liberal ****s....

Trouble is a lot don’t die straight away or even at all but survive with
injuries that cost the NHS thousands to deal with and in some cases they
will need health attention for life , that is a deliberate aim with some
attacks

The NHS costs are probably far less than the costs of keeping them in prison
for 20 years. If they're disabled in a wheelchair the damage they can do is
limited.

And while you may hope that the incidents will stay within certain segments
of the community like their “music” spread outwards to copy cat little
chavs wanting to look hard while driving their silly Seat Leons with
gangsta music blaring out many white Kids are now thinking it fairly normal
to carry a weapon.

Sure, that happens. But despite all that and the BBC and other having spent the
best part of 20 years selling kids the gansta lifestyle (don't believe me? They
employed Tim Westwood for years), violent incidents are way higher in the black
community going by percentage of population than any other and they have no one
to blame apart from themselves. Both asians, chinese and jews have faced a
boatload of discrimination in the past yet they've all thrived - go into any
hospital, solicitors or other white collar professions and you'll see many
asians in top positions. The only blacks working there will be mopping the
floor at 6pm.

Old October 11th 19, 07:34 PM posted to uk.transport.london

In message , at 17:52:05 on Fri, 11 Oct
2019, Graeme Wall remarked:
I expect the second most common reason is some financial disaster

which "losing your job and having to get a new one, some miles
away" falls into

It's the *having* to move which is the disaster. Sometimes it's
possible* to get a job locally, or rely on a joint breadwinner, or
have a longer* daily commute, or even a weekly commute.

Oh stop moving the goalposts

I'm simply pointing out that that circumstances under discussion are
really quite rare. And have to be pretty dire to uproot the family
from their schools, friends, etc.

You don't know anybody in the services then, or even some civil service
jobs. You get posted from one end of the country to another or abroad,
commuting is out of the question. I moved school several times, three
junior schools and two secondaries, in three different countries.

I do know people who have been through that experience. It's not that
common though. And obviously isn't involuntary, which the scenarios
discussed so far have been.
Old October 11th 19, 07:49 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Fri, 11 Oct 2019 17:52:05 +0100
Graeme Wall wrote:
On 11/10/2019 17:39, Roland Perry wrote:
I'm simply pointing out that that circumstances under discussion are
really quite rare. And have to be pretty dire to uproot the family from
their schools, friends, etc.

You don't know anybody in the services then, or even some civil service

Whilst in the forces it'll be a case of move house or get thrown in the nick
for disobeying orders, I very much doubt thats the case in the civil service.
Since its almost impossible to get fired from the latter I suspect if refused
to move they'd simply accomodate your wishes.

Old October 11th 19, 08:03 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On 11/10/2019 20:34, Roland Perry wrote:
[...]

What is not involuntary about it? If you are in the army you can't turn
down a posting.

--
Graeme Wall
This account not read.

Old October 12th 19, 06:41 AM posted to uk.transport.london

In message , at 21:03:14 on Fri, 11 Oct
2019, Graeme Wall remarked:
[...]

It is possible (for US servicemen) to express preferences when it comes
to being posted. In practice that tends to be a positive preference for
exotic foreign postings, and a negative preference for some domestic
postings.

But anyone joining the forces does so voluntarily, and in the
expectation of both job security and the possibility of being posted.
That doesn't always include "with family" though. I bet there aren't a
lot of married quarters for the US forces in (or is it out, now) Kurdish
territory.

And given that it's a commonplace occurrence, there are numerous coping
and support mechanisms in place, which simply aren't for civilians being
uprooted from one end of the UK to the other. You aren't, for example,
likely to find that the secondary school provided for base families
rejects you for being full or out-of-catchment. Nor will new students be
treated by default as unwelcome 'incomers'.