Old May 27th 04, 12:48 AM posted to uk.local.london,uk.transport.london

Default 'Mares promise to Tax School run Mums

Mad Ken, the outgoing 'Mare of London has really blown it this time....

YES they are a pain in the arse, all dolled up in their great big Hummvee 6
wheel drives, but taxing school run mums is a surefire election loser for
Living****e

This emotive issue would be less controversial if our streets were actually
safe for little tarquin and his mobile phone to walk down

Get out Living****e you MAD BAssssSTADD !

www.maloney4mayor.co.uk

Old May 27th 04, 02:53 AM posted to uk.local.london,uk.transport.london

After serious thinking Yanart Amin Ari wrote :
Mad Ken, the outgoing 'Mare of London has really blown it this time....

YES they are a pain in the arse, all dolled up in their great big Hummvee 6
wheel drives, but taxing school run mums is a surefire election loser for
Living****e

This emotive issue would be less controversial if our streets were actually
safe for little tarquin and his mobile phone to walk down

Get out Living****e you MAD BAssssSTADD !

www.maloney4mayor.co.uk

go home to your wife

--
ella
oso mporeis

Old May 27th 04, 10:06 AM posted to uk.local.london,uk.transport.london

"Yanart Amin Ari" wrote in message
Mad Ken, the outgoing 'Mare of London has really blown it this time....

YES they are a pain in the arse, all dolled up in their great big Hummvee

6
wheel drives, but taxing school run mums is a surefire election loser for
Living****e

This emotive issue would be less controversial if our streets were

actually
safe for little tarquin and his mobile phone to walk down

Get out Living****e you MAD BAssssSTADD !

www.maloney4mayor.co.uk

www.nochancemaloney.co.uk

Glad to see Ken having the balls to say this. I think the main problem he
has is a lack of dedicated school bus routes in London.

When I was growing up I was able to get a bus from my school, almost to my
front door.

Why doesn't London seem to have school buses?

Nimbo

Old May 27th 04, 11:05 AM posted to uk.local.london,uk.transport.london

"Nimbo" wrote the following in:
. net

Glad to see Ken having the balls to say this. I think the main
problem he has is a lack of dedicated school bus routes in London.

Don't be silly, didn't you know that buses are full of paedophiles? And
that if you make a dedicated school bus service then paedophiles will
just apply for jobs as drivers? And that paedophiles also follow buses
around in their cars in case they contain children. And if buses are
that dangerous, imagine how many paedophiles there must be on the
streets! No, the only way for children to be safe from paedophiles is
if mummy drives them to school herself in her 4 wheel drive armoured
car.

--
message by Robin May. Inimitable, but would you want to anyway?
"GIVE IN! IT'S TIME TO GO!" - The NHS offers a high standard of care.

"You MUST NOT drive dangerously" - the Highway Code
Spelling lesson: then and than are different words.
Old May 27th 04, 11:12 AM posted to uk.local.london,uk.transport.london

"Yanart Amin Ari" wrote in message
Mad Ken, the outgoing 'Mare of London has really blown it this time....

YES they are a pain in the arse, all dolled up in their great big Hummvee

6
wheel drives, but taxing school run mums is a surefire election loser for
Living****e

This emotive issue would be less controversial if our streets were

actually
safe for little tarquin and his mobile phone to walk down

Get out Living****e you MAD BAssssSTADD !

Indeed.

www.maloney4mayor.co.uk

So why are you hellbent on splitting the anti-Ken vote by promoting a
no-chance candidate?

BTN

Old May 27th 04, 02:06 PM posted to uk.local.london,uk.transport.london

"Robin May" wrote in message
.4...
"Nimbo" wrote the following in:
. net

Glad to see Ken having the balls to say this. I think the main
problem he has is a lack of dedicated school bus routes in London.

Don't be silly, didn't you know that buses are full of paedophiles? And
that if you make a dedicated school bus service then paedophiles will
just apply for jobs as drivers? And that paedophiles also follow buses
around in their cars in case they contain children. And if buses are
that dangerous, imagine how many paedophiles there must be on the
streets! No, the only way for children to be safe from paedophiles is
if mummy drives them to school herself in her 4 wheel drive armoured
car.

And the peado's cant get to the little cherrubs when mummy has wrapped them
in cotton wool and put them in the 4x4 either.

Old May 27th 04, 02:21 PM posted to uk.local.london,uk.transport.london

"Ben Nunn" wrote in message

"Yanart Amin Ari" wrote in message
Mad Ken, the outgoing 'Mare of London has really blown it this time....

YES they are a pain in the arse, all dolled up in their great big

Hummvee
6
wheel drives, but taxing school run mums is a surefire election loser

for
Living****e

This emotive issue would be less controversial if our streets were

actually
safe for little tarquin and his mobile phone to walk down

Get out Living****e you MAD BAssssSTADD !

Indeed.

www.maloney4mayor.co.uk

So why are you hellbent on splitting the anti-Ken vote by promoting a
no-chance candidate?

BTN

Cos 'ees me mate innit

Diamond geezer is our Frank, DIAMOND