Old August 7th 04, 11:42 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Whats happened to strike threat?

"Boltar" wrote in message
om...
Looks like that bone idle waster who was found playing squash after being
off work for months with a dodgy ankle has been given a 8.5K payout. I

wonder
if the RMT and its bleating sheep members will go on strike because its

not
enough.

anyway that reminds me RMT strike threats seem to have gone quiet? whats
going on there, anyone?

Redtube

Old August 12th 04, 09:51 AM posted to uk.transport.london

The note that RMT put out dated 22 July was recommending its members to
accept the pay deal. There seemed to be very little difference to what TFL
were offering before the strike and which RMT turned down. There was
certainly nothing different that I could see for drivers. Hopefully this
should focus people's minds next time RMT call for strike action over
nothing.

Roger

Theres a new Pay recommendation from LUL I believe, I heard it on the news
last night but cant find anything on it. It said ASLEF were recommending it
to their members to accept 6.7% in total deal - I cant believe that surely?
there must be some spread over many years or dreadful condition attachment
for such a large amount . If RMT hold things up again???

--
regards, Redtube
See you at the London Tube Chat

Old August 13th 04, 11:30 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Actually I see now the full results of the lul pay deal. Still nothing on
acceptance from RMT though.
http://tube.tfl.gov.uk/content/press...es/0408/11.asp

Old August 15th 04, 07:36 PM posted to uk.transport.london

In article ,
(redtube) wrote:

Actually I see now the full results of the lul pay deal. Still nothing
on
acceptance from RMT though.
http://tube.tfl.gov.uk/content/press...es/0408/11.asp

I hadn't seen these details at work, only a basic bulletin stating that
aslef etc. had agreed to the deal. I don't know what strings (if any) are
involved. I see today that the RMT notice of 22 July has been taken down.

Roger