London Banter

-   -   Disabled Badge Parking (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/2064-disabled-badge-parking.html)

BentBanana August 19th 04 02:30 PM

Disabled Badge Parking

Personally, I don't like those who display the "Please leave 8 feet -
Wheelchair access required" signs. Not only do I measure almost
everything (speeds and certain distances excepted) in Metric so I have
no idea how big or small 8 feet is - why don't they park at the end of
the bay (if this is possible) rather than in the middle of it - wasting
space or why can't the driver move the vehicle.

Blimey!

Someone from the UK who doesn't know what 8ft is!

Careful of those low bridges, y'hear?