Old August 20th 04, 08:28 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default York Road

According to today's High & I York Rd could reopen. Also Maiden Lane on
N London Line.

M.

Old August 20th 04, 04:42 PM posted to uk.transport.london

In message , marcb
writes

According to today's High & I York Rd could reopen. Also Maiden Lane on
N London Line.

They might have some fun reopening York Road. It won't have the benefit
of 'Grandfather Rights' having being closed for more years than you can
shake a stick at, and would be/is a curved platform station (I can
definitely confirm this too, having driven through it four times today -
and yes, you're right, I was spare today, Steve :-))

I can imagine HMRI (or whatever they call themselves this week) having
kittens.
Old August 20th 04, 06:14 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Steve Fitzgerald wrote:
In message , marcb
writes

According to today's High & I York Rd could reopen. Also Maiden Lane
on N London Line.

They might have some fun reopening York Road. It won't have the
benefit of 'Grandfather Rights' having being closed for more years
than you can shake a stick at, and would be/is a curved platform
station (I can definitely confirm this too, having driven through it
four times today - and yes, you're right, I was spare today, Steve
:-))

I can imagine HMRI (or whatever they call themselves this week) having
kittens.

Hopefully with HMRI out of the clutches of the HSE some semblance of sanity
will return.

Old August 20th 04, 09:44 PM posted to uk.transport.london

"marcb" wrote in message
According to today's High & I York Rd could reopen. Also Maiden Lane on
N London Line.

If the redevelopment of the area ever gets off the ground, tube and rail
links will be pretty essential won't they?

Jonn

Old August 20th 04, 11:47 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Jonn Elledge wrote:

"marcb" wrote in message

According to today's High & I York Rd could reopen. Also Maiden Lane on
N London Line.

If the redevelopment of the area ever gets off the ground, tube and rail
links will be pretty essential won't they?

Jonn

Cross River Transit should also arrive into this area from King's Cross
once the development occurs (and assuming CRT occurs!).

--
Dave Arquati
Imperial College, SW7