Old September 30th 04, 03:08 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Sacking a Tube Driver

Playing squash on sick leave is ok, threatening workers on picket
lines is ok. If a tube driver actually killed somebody, could you sack
them.

Kevin

Old September 30th 04, 03:39 PM posted to uk.transport.london

"Kevin" wrote in message om...
Playing squash on sick leave is ok, threatening workers on picket
lines is ok. If a tube driver actually killed somebody, could you sack
them.

Kevin
Not if you have Bob Crow as union boss,as much as I detest this man & his politics I can't help but have a sneaking admiration for the way he supports his fellow union members all the way.
Old October 1st 04, 07:40 AM posted to uk.transport.london

--- "The Bloke Next Door" wrote:

Not if you have Bob Crow as union boss,as much
as I detest this man & his politics I can't help but
have a sneaking admiration for the way he supports
his fellow union members all the way.

You know what I detest? People who post HTML to newsgroups. And I have no
sneaking admiration for them at all.

Old October 1st 04, 08:53 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Snip

What A complete ****** you are sir!!

Old October 1st 04, 09:14 AM posted to uk.transport.london

--- "Bored Of The Rings" said:

What A complete ****** you are sir!!

Ah, the elegant art of Usenet debating...

Old October 1st 04, 09:53 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Snip

---------------------------
You flatter this person by calling him a ****** for clearly he is flaccid & his testicles are the size of petits pois.

Old October 1st 04, 10:41 AM posted to uk.transport.london

om...

--

Its a bit like hating the French. As much as I despise the way that
they blockade the ports, ban the import of beef etc etc you have to

Kevin
Old October 1st 04, 12:09 PM posted to uk.transport.london

"Kevin" wrote in message
om...
"The Bloke Next Door" Bloke@NextDoor wrote in message

Its a bit like hating the French. As much as I despise the way that
they blockade the ports, ban the import of beef etc etc you have to
admire the way that their Government stands up for the interests of
the French rather than the way the British Government roll over to be
shafted by everybody else.

Kevin

Well said Kevin!! however we've always been shafted.

Old October 1st 04, 10:37 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Fri, 1 Oct 2004 10:53:49 +0100, "The Bloke Next Door"
Bloke@NextDoor wrote:

"Bored Of The Rings" wrote in message ...

Snip

You know what I detest? People who post HTML to newsgroups. And I have
no
sneaking admiration for them at all.

What A complete ****** you are sir!!
---------------------------
You flatter this person by calling him a ****** for clearly he is flaccid & his testicles are the size of petits pois.

Might I respectfully suggest, sir, that either you post in plain text,
or else fornicate off?
--
Nick Cooper

The London Underground at War:
http://www.cwgcuser.org.uk/personal/...ra/lu/tuaw.htm
625-Online - classic British television:
http://www.625.org.uk
'Things to Come' - An Incomplete Classic:
http://www.thingstocome.org.uk
Old October 2nd 04, 02:55 PM posted to uk.transport.london

--- "The Bloke Next Door" wrote:

You flatter this person by calling him a
******

Maybe, but at least I don't post in HTML.

for clearly he is flaccid & his
testicles are the size of petits pois.

Too true. I was born with a hormonal deformity. I'm biologically
androgynous, neither male nor female but something in between. But what's
that got to do with your posting habits?