Old October 4th 04, 02:29 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default RM Conversion Dates Website

Somewhere recently I found a website giving up to date details of which
routes remained RM operated and the dates (or expected dates) for the
remaining conversions.

Try as I might, I can't seem to find the same website now. Can anyone
help?!

I've already looked at (without success) the following:

LOTS at http://www.lots.org.uk/

the London Bus Page at http://www.londonbuspage.com/

and

http://www.londonbusroutes.net/changes.htm

the last was the most helpful but didn't quite have the information in
the format I'd previously seen it in. Google hasn't much helped either
so can someone out there in utl-land?

Thanks in advance!
--
Ian Jelf, MITG, Birmingham, UK
Registered "Blue Badge" Tourist Guide for

Old October 4th 04, 04:05 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Ian Jelf wrote the following in:

Somewhere recently I found a website giving up to date details of
which routes remained RM operated and the dates (or expected
dates) for the remaining conversions.

Try as I might, I can't seem to find the same website now. Can
anyone help?!

http://www.routemaster.org.uk/rmnews.htm

The dates are on this page, roughly in the middle.

--
message by the incredible Robin May.
"The British don't like successful people" - said by British failures

Who is Abi Titmuss? What is she? Why is she famous?
http://robinmay.fotopic.net
Old October 5th 04, 02:59 PM posted to uk.transport.london

In message , Robin May
writes
Ian Jelf wrote the following in:

Somewhere recently I found a website giving up to date details of
which routes remained RM operated and the dates (or expected
dates) for the remaining conversions.

Try as I might, I can't seem to find the same website now. Can
anyone help?!

http://www.routemaster.org.uk/rmnews.htm

The dates are on this page, roughly in the middle.

Many thanks, Robin. I'll take a look.
Old October 13th 04, 10:46 AM posted to uk.transport.london

In article ,
(Robin May) wrote:

Ian Jelf wrote the following in:

Somewhere recently I found a website giving up to date details of
which routes remained RM operated and the dates (or expected
dates) for the remaining conversions.

Try as I might, I can't seem to find the same website now. Can
anyone help?!

http://www.routemaster.org.uk/rmnews.htm

The dates are on this page, roughly in the middle.

Except that there are only dates for 3 of the remaining 8 routes with only
one definite (the 12 on 5th November). I see the 12 has had a proportion
of non-RM buses on it for some time, as the 9 did before 3 September.

--
Colin Rosenstiel