Old October 9th 04, 02:04 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default End of London's Trams Update

Dear All,

Further to my other messages regarding my questionnaire on the End of
London's Trams, I have now removed the password protection from the Word
Documents, so they should now be accessible to all.

If you have any futher problems accessing the questionnaire please contact
me directly at

Thank you very much for taking the time to look at the "End of London's
Tramways" website -
http://www-users.york.ac.uk/~rsj100/trams/

Yours,

Robert Johnson