London Banter

-   -   Ever had one of those weeks...? (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/2288-ever-had-one-those-weeks.html)

Michael Hoffman October 17th 04 01:20 PM

Ever had one of those weeks...?

[deleted attributions]
Do you work for the BBC? Normally they're the only ones being accused
of bias by both sides simultaneously.
But in the BBC's case it's justified!
They're biased against everybody? Isn't that "impartial"?

Well it would be, but we'll make an exception for the BBC. ;-)

Telegraph reader, are you?

Of course not! I only read the Daily Mail. And sometimes the Sun. ;-)
--
Michael Hoffman

Tom Anderson October 17th 04 03:28 PM

Ever had one of those weeks...?

On Sat, 16 Oct 2004, Brimstone wrote:

Tom Anderson wrote:
On Sat, 16 Oct 2004, Dave Arquati wrote:

Solar Penguin wrote:

Can you believe it? First Boltar and Nick H accused me of being too
strongly anti-car. Now the u.r.c lot are accusing me of being too
strongly pro-car! (*sigh*) Only on Usenet...

Are you trying to have a balanced opinion about cars then? I'm sure
that's forbidden somewhere :-)

Indeed. In fact, on usenet, one should strive to be positively
unbalanced.

Do you mean people on usenet aren't?

There are a few who could do better.

tom

--
the logical extension of a zero-infinity nightmare topology