Old October 25th 04, 11:46 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Livingstone's latest wheeze

"dave F" wrote in message
John Rowland wrote in message
"dave F" wrote in message

Who knows a poor Black cabbie?

Suburban black cabbies (the main subject of the thread)
are not wealthy. As for All-London cabbies, if you think
they are overpaid for what they do,
no-one is stopping you from becoming one.

Sorry but I actually know quite a few cabbies
and they are not short of a few quid.

John! How are ya?

John! I'm great, how are you?

I'm great. What you been up to?

I've been on ULL having a chat with a nice bloke. He's called myself.

--
John Rowland - Spamtrapped

Old October 27th 04, 04:23 PM posted to uk.transport.london

In message , Dave Arquati
writes
Heh. If I could live and work in a more rural area, I'd do it in a
second, but the option isn't there. I'm sure I'm not the only one.
Anathaema to your sort though it may be, I just want to live in a
world of greater choice.
BTN

I'm sure you'll find a lot of jobs up here in Cumbria, they may not pat
well but you won't have the commute, will you?
--
Clive Coleman