Old November 16th 04, 03:41 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Baskerville Clock - Liverpool Street

I was sad enough to surf the gifts on the TfL website.

I saw this clock displayed
(http://www.ltmuseumshop.co.uk/catego..._id=7&style=1).

Is the line displayed a mirror-image of the conventional Beck line diagram?
Isn't Liverpool Street on the east of the Circle Line?
Have I lost the plot, or gone mad?

--
Helen D. Vecht:
Edgware.

Old November 16th 04, 03:54 PM posted to uk.transport.london

"Helen Deborah Vecht" wrote in message
I was sad enough to surf the gifts on the TfL website.

I saw this clock displayed
(http://www.ltmuseumshop.co.uk/catego..._id=7&style=1).

Is the line displayed a mirror-image of the conventional Beck line
diagram?
Isn't Liverpool Street on the east of the Circle Line?

It's been rotated 90 degrees anti-clockwise. Presumably to get the
interchange circle on the right hand side.

Dave.

Old November 16th 04, 04:05 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 16:41:59 GMT, Helen Deborah Vecht
wrote in :
I was sad enough to surf the gifts on the TfL website.

I saw this clock displayed
(http://www.ltmuseumshop.co.uk/catego..._id=7&style=1).

Is the line displayed a mirror-image of the conventional Beck line diagram?
Isn't Liverpool Street on the east of the Circle Line?
Have I lost the plot, or gone mad?

It looks to me like it's ben rotated 90-deg anticlockwise from the
map in a slightly old "out and About"; hmm, and from the .pdf dated 04.03.

--
Ivan Reid, Electronic & Computer Engineering, ___ CMS Collaboration,
Brunel University. Room 40-1-B12, CERN
Old November 16th 04, 08:56 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Helen Deborah Vecht wrote to uk.transport.london on Tue, 16 Nov 2004:

I was sad enough to surf the gifts on the TfL website.

I saw this clock displayed
(http://www.ltmuseumshop.co.uk/catego..._id=7&style=1).

Is the line displayed a mirror-image of the conventional Beck line diagram?
Isn't Liverpool Street on the east of the Circle Line?
Have I lost the plot, or gone mad?

Yes, definitely mirror-image!

(Oh well, you aren't as sad as me - I even downloaded the Beck diagram
to use as my desktop image! I've only just changed it.....).
--
"Mrs Redboots"
http://www.amsmyth.demon.co.uk/