London Banter

-   -   kentish town tube (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/2639-kentish-town-tube.html)

McElroy Pinchotte January 11th 05 05:18 PM

kentish town tube

how come there aint no loo there uyo can use

[email protected] January 11th 05 05:41 PM

kentish town tube

how come there aint no loo there uyo can use

Under the government's integrated literacy policy,
the toilets at deep level tube stations are reserved
for people who are at least willing to make an
effort to spell things in accordance with the
English language.

Matt Ashby

Arthur Figgis January 11th 05 10:51 PM

kentish town tube

On 11 Jan 2005 10:41:42 -0800, wrote:

how come there aint no loo there uyo can use

Under the government's integrated literacy policy,
the toilets at deep level tube stations are reserved
for people who are at least willing to make an
effort to spell things in accordance with the
English language.

Maybe people should find a Virgin Voyager and use its tiolet. Oh,
sorry, wrong newsgroup.
--
Arthur Figgis Surrey, UK

CMOT TMPV January 12th 05 12:24 AM

kentish town tube

Once upon a time -- around about 1/11/05 13:41 --
possibly wrote:

how come there aint no loo there uyo can use

Under the government's integrated literacy policy,
the toilets at deep level tube stations are reserved
for people who are at least willing to make an
effort to spell things in accordance with the
English language.

Matt Ashby

Matt: I've got to say, I nearly died of laughter. That was priceless.

-- CMOT

--
Canada Post doesn't really charge 32 cents for a stamp. It's 2 cents for
postage and 30 cents for storage. -- Gerald Regan