London Banter

-   -   Strange TOC name on WAGN Moortgate service this morning. (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/2786-strange-toc-name-wagn-moortgate.html)

Boltar February 21st 05 10:49 AM

Strange TOC name on WAGN Moortgate service this morning.

Walked up from northern line this morning past the WAGN platforms
and saw a train painted in the colours of a TOC I've never heard
of before. Inta-something , forget the last part. Had a puce green
and yellow colour scheme (though had WAGN diagrams on the inside).
Anyone know where this train may have ventured from?

B2003

Darren February 21st 05 10:59 AM

Boltar wrote:
Inta-something , forget the last part.

Intalink, its a Bus/Rail partnership in Hertfordshire, between various
bus companies, WAGN and now One, who also have a 315 in these colours:

http://photos.darrenjohnson.co.uk/p11710372.html
http://photos.darrenjohnson.co.uk/p11710373.html

--
Darren

Sudbury Branch Line website: http://www.sudbury-branchline.co.uk
http://photos.darrenjohnson.co.uk

Matt Wheeler February 21st 05 11:02 AM

Strange TOC name on WAGN Moortgate service this morning.

"Boltar" wrote in message
ups.com...
Walked up from northern line this morning past the WAGN platforms
and saw a train painted in the colours of a TOC I've never heard
of before. Inta-something , forget the last part. Had a puce green
and yellow colour scheme (though had WAGN diagrams on the inside).
Anyone know where this train may have ventured from?

It sounds like the unit painted up for Intalink, which is
Hertfordshire County Councils travel/transport division/unit. It is
basically an advertising livery.