London Banter

-   -   Worried about terrorism on the tube? - useful item on Ebay (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/2813-worried-about-terrorism-tube-useful.html)

Nick McCamley March 2nd 05 01:27 PM

Worried about terrorism on the tube? - useful item on Ebay

If all the Blair government's paranoid talk about the Tube being a
potential terrorist target, and all the other probable nonsense about
'dirty-bombs' etc is getting you down, you could do worse than get yourself
one of these handy devices seen on Ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...e=STRK:MESE:IT

Ideal, I guess, for peace of mind on public transport or even at work,
especially if you are in the City or some other possibly vulnerable location

EorJames March 2nd 05 07:35 PM

Worried about terrorism on the tube? - useful item on Ebay

Really I'd rather have no warning to my instant death than to have
about 2 mins of panicing before i died.

PAUL CANE March 4th 05 11:10 AM

Worried about terrorism on the tube? - useful item on Ebay

oups.com...