Old March 3rd 05, 09:55 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default My Epping and Ongar line history website rate it and anyone willing to link me?

Hi guys,
I have had a EOR history website up on the net for a month now and have
had nearly 40 visitors.
Could you guys tell me what you think. It still needs a bit of work.
And if anyone here is willing to exchange links.
Anyone
Cheers
James!

Old March 3rd 05, 09:58 PM posted to uk.transport.london

snip

Er..... where is it? ;-)

Old March 3rd 05, 10:01 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Opps sorry cheers.
www.eohistory.bravehost.com
cheers
James

Old March 3rd 05, 10:09 PM posted to uk.transport.london

EorJames wrote:
Hi guys,
I have had a EOR history website up on the net for a month now and have
had nearly 40 visitors.
Could you guys tell me what you think. It still needs a bit of work.
And if anyone here is willing to exchange links.
Anyone
Cheers
James!

I guess it'd be easier if we knew where to find it.....

--
Lars Elmvang
Min mailadresse finder du ved kun at skrive det overeksponerede
Old March 3rd 05, 10:11 PM posted to uk.transport.london

snip

Seems to be a good initial effort. Your best bet is to get permission
to link to Pendar's Abandoned Stations photo archive, so you can show
what the line looked like in late LT days. I also heard that Hywel
Williams has been invited to visit and photo the place, so you may be
able to link to his photos as well.

Old March 3rd 05, 10:17 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Hywel has linked my site to his under his bit about the line.
Since i work there im going to get some good snaps on sunday.
If you come down ask for me James.
I am 15 so look out for the short dude.
I will probably be at North weald so get off there and have a quick
chat.
James.

Old March 3rd 05, 10:17 PM posted to uk.transport.london

EorJames wrote:
Could you guys tell me what you think. It still needs a bit of work.
And if anyone here is willing to exchange links.

Its interesting, as you might be able to tell from my sig, I love a good
branch line!
I'm gonna rework my links page at some point to have a separate "Other
Branch line sites" section, I'll add yours then

--
Darren

Sudbury Branch Line website: http://www.sudbury-branchline.co.uk
Old March 3rd 05, 10:24 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Cheers mate decent of you.
Everyday i update somthing.
Type eorailway into google and im the 3rd and 4th down how about that!
Ive copyed you link into my saved folder as on the weekend im doing a
links page.
Cheers
James

Old March 4th 05, 12:03 AM posted to uk.transport.london

On Thu, 3 Mar 2005, Darren wrote:

EorJames wrote:

Could you guys tell me what you think. It still needs a bit of work.
And if anyone here is willing to exchange links.

Its interesting, as you might be able to tell from my sig, I love a good
branch line! I'm gonna rework my links page at some point to have a
separate "Other Branch line sites" section, I'll add yours then

I love the idea of an online network composed entirely of branch lines!

tom

--
GOLDIE LOOKIN' CHAIN [...] will ultimately make all other forms of music both redundant and unnecessary -- ntk

Old March 4th 05, 02:58 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default My Epping and Ongar line history website rate it and anyone

I love the idea of an online network composed entirely of branch lines!

Assuming, of course, that Hr Dr Beeching doesn't close them down