Old March 15th 05, 04:38 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Routes 38 and 159

Paul Corfield wrote:
On 15 Mar 2005 08:57:40 -0800, "TheOneKEA"

wrote:

snip

So which one is likely to be converted last? The 13?

No probably not - there are lots of theories about using surplus low
floor buses to convert the 13 sooner rather than later.

That sounds exciting - whose surplus low floor buses? I suppose it's
part of the London United empire now.

Old March 22nd 05, 05:27 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Spare TA's from FW from the 267 possibly as new buses have been specified
for the 267 and I sense some TA's the SN51 batch or even SN03/LG02 may move
from FW. Remember there are also some spare surplus DPSs when the 33/419 go
from Fulwell/Stanford Brook (or is it Shepherds Bush for the 419 allox)
which may go and replace older DP's around the Transdev London operations.
Perhaps remaining VA's at FW/HH and TV may go when this happe4ns.

"Rupert Candy" wrote in message
oups.com...

Old March 22nd 05, 10:53 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 18:27:22 -0000, Tim Scott wrote:

Spare TA's from FW from the 267 possibly as new buses have been specified
for the 267 and I sense some TA's the SN51 batch or even SN03/LG02 may move
from FW. Remember there are also some spare surplus DPSs when the 33/419 go
from Fulwell/Stanford Brook (or is it Shepherds Bush for the 419 allox)
which may go and replace older DP's around the Transdev London operations.
Perhaps remaining VA's at FW/HH and TV may go when this happe4ns.

Does anyone understand this?

--
Cliff Laine, The Old Lard Factory, Lancaster http://www.loobynet.com
* remove any trace of rudeness before you reply *

Using words well is a social virtue. Use 'fortuitous' once more to
mean 'fortunate' and you move an English word another step towards
the dustbin. If your mistake took hold, no one who valued clarity
would be able to use the word again.

John Whale

Old March 23rd 05, 11:06 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 23:53:58 +0000, loobyloo wrote:
On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 18:27:22 -0000, Tim Scott wrote:

Spare TA's from FW from the 267 possibly as new buses have been specified
for the 267 and I sense some TA's the SN51 batch or even SN03/LG02 may move
from FW. Remember there are also some spare surplus DPSs when the 33/419 go
from Fulwell/Stanford Brook (or is it Shepherds Bush for the 419 allox)
which may go and replace older DP's around the Transdev London operations.
Perhaps remaining VA's at FW/HH and TV may go when this happe4ns.

Does anyone understand this?

I understand all the words and some of the abbreviations, but haven't a
clue about what the overall drift is.
--
http://gallery120232.fotopic.net/p9680077.html
(73 127 zipping through Southampton Central with covered wagons in 1985)

Old March 23rd 05, 11:43 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Chris Tolley wrote:
On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 23:53:58 +0000, loobyloo wrote:

On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 18:27:22 -0000, Tim Scott wrote:

Spare TA's from FW from the 267 possibly as new buses have been specified
for the 267 and I sense some TA's the SN51 batch or even SN03/LG02 may move
from FW. Remember there are also some spare surplus DPSs when the 33/419 go
from Fulwell/Stanford Brook (or is it Shepherds Bush for the 419 allox)
which may go and replace older DP's around the Transdev London operations.
Perhaps remaining VA's at FW/HH and TV may go when this happe4ns.

Does anyone understand this?

I understand all the words and some of the abbreviations, but haven't a
clue about what the overall drift is.

I think they're gonna move some buses.