London Banter

-   -   For Boltar About The EOR. (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/2847-boltar-about-eor.html)

John Ray March 21st 05 07:49 PM

For Boltar About The EOR.

Chris Tolley wrote:

On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 18:03:48 +0000, Christine. wrote:

Sorry about my ignorance but what is a "Real Man"

Last I heard, it was someone who doesn't eat quiche.

Thank you - that made me laugh out loud, which doesn't happen very
often!

--
John Ray

Steve Dulieu March 22nd 05 12:30 AM

For Boltar About The EOR.

"Steve Fitzgerald" ] wrote in message
In message , Steve Dulieu
writes

TEP = Train Equipment Panel
CDU = Cab Display Unit

Both perform essentially the same task, allow the driver to switch off
various bits of train equipment, but the TEP gave a much greater degree

of
control. It had a button to cut out the rheo for one thing.

They still do, if you know where to find it, although it's not on the
CDU...

Yes Steve, I know. Problem arises on the sadly inevitable occasion that the
hero of our tale forgets to stick it back into forward 2 before he departs
the next station...;-)
--
Cheers, Steve.
Change from jealous to sad to reply.