Old March 22nd 05, 10:30 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Pictures of stations for a small fee im willing to go anywhere for you for pictures on the LU

Hello Guys,
Im starting Up a service called LU Photo Shop and search.
Basicly For a fee of Ten Pounds you can Request up to 30 stations On
the London Underground to be Photograghed on the Outside and the
Platforms Minimum of 5 Photos per station. Photos cost 10p each to
cover developing And Free Postage Up to a certain amount photos. All
photos will be protected and sent to your home direct.
All Lines covered In Lu quick and relible service.
Regards
James
PS I am free for the next week so get the Photo orders in now.

Old March 22nd 05, 11:13 PM posted to uk.transport.london

"EorJames" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hello Guys,
Im starting Up a service called LU Photo Shop and search.
Basicly For a fee of Ten Pounds you can Request up to 30 stations On
the London Underground to be Photograghed on the Outside and the
Platforms Minimum of 5 Photos per station. Photos cost 10p each to
cover developing And Free Postage Up to a certain amount photos. All
photos will be protected and sent to your home direct.
All Lines covered In Lu quick and relible service.
Regards
James
PS I am free for the next week so get the Photo orders in now.

Where can we see some evidence of your ability as a photographer?

Old March 22nd 05, 11:52 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On 22 Mar 2005 14:30:09 -0800, EorJames wrote:

Hello Guys,
Im starting Up a service called LU Photo Shop and search.
Basicly For a fee of Ten Pounds you can Request up to 30 stations On
the London Underground to be Photograghed on the Outside and the
Platforms Minimum of 5 Photos per station. Photos cost 10p each to
cover developing And Free Postage Up to a certain amount photos. All
photos will be protected and sent to your home direct.
All Lines covered In Lu quick and relible service.
Regards
James
PS I am free for the next week so get the Photo orders in now.

Why are people who offer services on usenet always so crap at English?

--
Cliff Laine, The Old Lard Factory, Lancaster http://www.loobynet.com
* remove any trace of rudeness before you reply *

Using words well is a social virtue. Use 'fortuitous' once more to
mean 'fortunate' and you move an English word another step towards
the dustbin. If your mistake took hold, no one who valued clarity
would be able to use the word again.

John Whale
Old March 23rd 05, 12:29 AM posted to uk.transport.london

wrote:

Hello Guys,
Im starting Up a service called LU Photo Shop and search.
Basicly For a fee of Ten Pounds you can Request up to 30 stations On
the London Underground to be Photograghed on the Outside and the
Platforms Minimum of 5 Photos per station. Photos cost 10p each to
cover developing And Free Postage Up to a certain amount photos. All
photos will be protected and sent to your home direct.
All Lines covered In Lu quick and relible service.
Regards
James
PS I am free for the next week so get the Photo orders in now.

Call yourself "LU Photo Shop," and you expect LUL to dump legal ****
on you from a very great height. Good luck in court, sucker!
--
Nick Cooper

The London Underground at War:
http://www.cwgcuser.org.uk/personal/...ra/lu/tuaw.htm
625-Online - classic British television:
http://www.625.org.uk
'Things to Come' - An Incomplete Classic:
http://www.thingstocome.org.uk
Old March 23rd 05, 01:05 AM posted to uk.transport.london

fore a small feee I will alsow goe 'round and fotograph dogg turds 4 any1
who may be a colllectore

Old March 23rd 05, 01:20 AM posted to uk.transport.london

In message , Brimstone
writes
All Lines covered In Lu quick and relible service.
Regards
James
PS I am free for the next week so get the Photo orders in now.

I think you'll make the next "Amstrad".
--
Clive.
Old March 23rd 05, 01:21 AM posted to uk.transport.london

"loobyloo" wrote in message
On 22 Mar 2005 14:30:09 -0800, EorJames wrote:

Hello Guys,
Im starting Up a service called LU Photo Shop
and search. Basicly For a fee of Ten Pounds
you can Request up to 30 stations On the London
Underground to be Photograghed on the Outside
and the Platforms Minimum of 5 Photos per station.
Photos cost 10p each to cover developing And Free
Postage Up to a certain amount photos. All photos
will be protected and sent to your home direct.
All Lines covered In Lu quick and relible service.
Regards
James
PS I am free for the next week so get the Photo orders in now.

Why are people who offer services on usenet always so crap at English?

I thought he was being crap at German.

--
John Rowland - Spamtrapped

Old March 23rd 05, 08:47 AM posted to uk.transport.london

"redtube" wrote in message
fore a small feee I will alsow goe 'round and fotograph dogg turds 4 any1
who may be a colllectore

LOL

That sounds like a crap idea ;-)

Old March 23rd 05, 11:17 AM posted to uk.transport.london

In message ,
Mortimer writes
"redtube" wrote in message
fore a small feee I will alsow goe 'round and fotograph dogg turds 4 any1
who may be a colllectore

LOL

That sounds like a crap idea ;-)

But you could at least go through the motions.
--
Ian Jelf, MITG
Birmingham, UK

http://www.bluebadge.demon.co.uk
Old March 23rd 05, 05:43 PM posted to uk.transport.london

fore a small feee I will alsow goe 'round and fotograph dogg turds 4
any1
who may be a colllectore

LOL

That sounds like a crap idea ;-)

But you could at least go through the motions.
--

Well, it looked good on paper!