Old March 24th 05, 03:39 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Pictures of stations for a small fee im willing to go anywhere for you for pictures on the LU

I find my service in more for the american market.
I already have 4 american customers.
But remember you will have a choice of any station and any part of that
station.
And why do i think people will pay me.
Because i know that i will bring them the best high quality photos and
good customer service.
Regards
James

Old March 24th 05, 04:24 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Look is it me all you care about is my Grammer.
i rush typing to get it done quickly.
Look if you think my idea is crap, then save your time by not posting
ok.
Please do post if you want to add somthing good, like a suggestion or
if you want to use my services.
Ok
Thank you
James

Old March 24th 05, 04:27 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Um no sorry but the service is now call lu Photo STOP.
Ok use this link not the other one.
www.londonundergroundphotostop.bravehost.com
Thank you
James

Old March 24th 05, 04:30 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Sorry the URL is wrong.
I wanted to call it photoshop but now the URL is wrong use this one
only.
www.londonundergroundphotoshop.bravehost.com
Cheers
James

Old March 24th 05, 04:36 PM posted to uk.transport.london

EorJames wrote:
I dont really want to email them.
But why cant i do it.
What is the LUs position on this?
Can anyone tell me.
But now ive read about the permits and stuff.

Well then, you now know what LU's position is.

I never get stopped when im on my own anyway.
Im doing it and if i get a letter or email from them i know where it
came from.
But really i think of my self as doing people a favour.

Yes, but you're doing it for money, so it is, strictly speaking, a
commercial activity, even if it's on a small scale. It's up to you
whether you want to chance it and not seek permission, but IMO you are
asking for trouble by branding the operation as The London Underground
Photo Stop. By the way, why is it "shop" in the URL and "stop"
everywhere else on the site?
--
Richard J.

Old March 24th 05, 04:41 PM posted to uk.transport.london

"EorJames" wrote in message
ups.com...
Look is it me all you care about is my Grammer.
i rush typing to get it done quickly.
Look if you think my idea is crap, then save your time by not posting
ok.
Please do post if you want to add somthing good, like a suggestion or
if you want to use my services.
Ok
Thank you
James

No you misunderstand. If I was purchasing services off someone, whether a
company or an individual, I'd certainly expect them to get their advertising
right - after all that's how you attract business. If you "rush typing to
get it done quickly", I'd think it more likely you would do the same in the
job. After all, how much more time does it take to use reasonably correct
English, including capital letters in the right place, than to type the way
you have in the last couple of posts ? 10 seconds extra ? If you're trying
to get clients, or even just to get someone to read what you have to say, I
reckon those 10 seconds are worthwhile.

--
Richard

Old March 24th 05, 04:41 PM posted to uk.transport.london

"EorJames" wrote in message
oups.com...
Um no sorry but the service is now call lu Photo STOP.
Ok use this link not the other one.
www.londonundergroundphotostop.bravehost.com
Thank you
James

The service may be called ..photostop.. but the url that works is
...photoshop..

Also, you need a couple of examples of your work there, suitably watermarked
if you wish. All we have to go on at the moment is that you think you're
pretty good. If you're selling you need to show that you are before people
shell out some cash.

--
Richard

Old March 24th 05, 04:55 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Well yes,
But the camera i uses special batterys and the film costs alot.
really at the end of the day i make a couple of quid but for me its
really to do the exploring of the tube.
So in away i make next to nothing but want to provide a service to
people who have never seen a certain station or who have never seen the
underground and can share in my hobbie.
And yes i will be putting some examples of my work on the site shortly.
And if you look down on the first page it states that, i have no
connectiong with the LU or any connecting company.
Well i will change the name do you have any suggestions?
Cheers
James