London Banter

-   -   My EOR History site or EORVS (offical) site, which is better look. (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/2913-my-eor-history-site-eorvs.html)

EorJames April 2nd 05 08:26 PM

My EOR History site or EORVS (offical) site, which is better look.

Hi guys,
I was wondering if you could compare, my site to the offical one.
Of coarse they have more funding but base your score on both 1/10.
Base it on infomation, the feel, and so on many thanks for looking.
Cheers
James
P.S I'm not trying to make mine better but would like to know if there
site should be better.

EorJames April 2nd 05 09:41 PM

My EOR History site or EORVS (offical) site, which is better look.

The URLS Sorry:
EOR History (Unoffical-Mysite):www.eohistory.bravehost.com
EORVS (Offical site): www.eorailway.co.uk

Joe April 3rd 05 07:14 PM

EorJames wrote:
The URLS Sorry:
EOR History (Unoffical-Mysite):www.eohistory.bravehost.com
EORVS (Offical site): www.eorailway.co.uk

I do like your site, and I think it looks nicer. AND the links on the
menu on the homepage of the official site lead to some other server and
now the eorailway.co.uk One