Old April 5th 05, 09:32 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Full size Tube map For sale.

Hi guys,
I have a Full size tube map for sale.
I would like 30 pounds for it.
It is not stolen but my mate who has a mate who works at a station, was
going to get rid of it but he gave it to my mate to give to me well i
ended up buying it.
Well i paid 20 pounds for it, it is in mint comdition. The only reason
im selling this is because, i want to add it towards my Website fund to
get a better provider.
I would not sell it otherwise.
These are quite hard to get hold of.
Please contact me at: lyons.3
@btopenworld.com
Thank you for looking
Cheers
James

Old April 6th 05, 01:01 AM posted to uk.transport.london

EorJames wrote:
Hi guys,
I have a Full size tube map for sale.
I would like 30 pounds for it.
It is not stolen but my mate who has a mate who works at a station,

was
going to get rid of it but he gave it to my mate to give to me well i
ended up buying it.
Well i paid 20 pounds for it, it is in mint comdition. The only

reason
im selling this is because, i want to add it towards my Website fund

get a better provider.
I would not sell it otherwise.
These are quite hard to get hold of.
Please contact me at: lyons.3
@btopenworld.com
Thank you for looking
Cheers
James

How is it different to the full (poster) size version you can get from
a shop for a couple of quid?

Old April 6th 05, 11:41 AM posted to uk.transport.london

EorJames wrote:
Hi guys,
I have a Full size tube map for sale.
I would like 30 pounds for it.

Are you having a laugh?? Is it embossed in gold or something??

B2003

Old April 6th 05, 12:38 PM posted to uk.transport.london

In article . com,
Boltar wrote:

EorJames wrote:
Hi guys,
I have a Full size tube map for sale.
I would like 30 pounds for it.

Are you having a laugh?? Is it embossed in gold or something??

If it's full size, does that mean you'd have to have somewhere the size
of zone six to actually store it in?

--
Ian Tindale
http://tindale.dyn.nu/
Old April 6th 05, 12:47 PM posted to uk.transport.london

"Ian Tindale" wrote in message
In article . com,
Boltar wrote:

EorJames wrote:
Hi guys,
I have a Full size tube map for sale.
I would like 30 pounds for it.

Are you having a laugh?? Is it embossed in gold or something??

If it's full size, does that mean you'd have to have somewhere the size
of zone six to actually store it in?

No, it probably folds up and would fit into Hyde Park

Old April 6th 05, 01:43 PM posted to uk.transport.london

EorJames wrote to uk.transport.london on Tue, 5 Apr 2005:

Hi guys,
I have a Full size tube map for sale.
I would like 30 pounds for it.
It is not stolen but my mate who has a mate who works at a station, was
going to get rid of it but he gave it to my mate to give to me well i
ended up buying it.
Well i paid 20 pounds for it, it is in mint comdition.

Then you were robbed! You could have bought one in the LT shop for
£5.95.... and there is really no difference!
--
"Mrs Redboots"
http://www.amsmyth.demon.co.uk/

Old April 6th 05, 04:01 PM posted to uk.transport.london

What the really big Laminated ones.
The ones you see at stations.
Because if thats right im going to kill my mate .
No ill get my money back.
Thank you guys cheers
James

Old April 6th 05, 05:18 PM posted to uk.transport.london

EorJames wrote:
What the really big Laminated ones.
The ones you see at stations.
Because if thats right im going to kill my mate .
No ill get my money back.
Thank you guys cheers

I'd say your first idea was the correct one, 'cause if he has robbed you in
such a way then he's no mate.

Old April 6th 05, 05:37 PM posted to uk.transport.london

True.
Well dont worry i got my money back as i went round to his to get it.
I dont see him much anyway.
I think ill get on from the LT shop (Cheers Mrs Redboots)
Thanks
James

Old April 6th 05, 07:03 PM posted to uk.transport.london

EorJames wrote:
True.
Well dont worry i got my money back as i went round to his to get it.
I dont see him much anyway.
I think ill get on from the LT shop (Cheers Mrs Redboots)
Thanks
James

Still not going to buy it off you for £30 - even if you did get it
from the shop instead