Old July 7th 05, 01:42 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default New National Security Technology ignored that might have stopped the bombing

New National Security Technology ignored that might have stopped the
bombing

I have to say I will be amazed if the English government and others don't
take the time to look at a technology that a company out of Canada I think
now in the USA has.

I sat in on a technology product overview for a security company I worked
for last year and I have to say what they have is simply amazing.

They offer the world's number one cost effective national security system
that covers everything imaginable even many over looked things as the
subways, trains, buses, planes etc. and best of all protects public privacy
better then anything I ever seen anywhere around the world proposed to date.
I am sure that the bombing today would not have been able to happen if the
technology would have been implemented.

The technology protects the privacy of citizens better then any other
proposed system in the world while exposing only the threats using some new
highly advanced technical approach to behavior patterns, cultural patterns
and many other classified untold elements some they called social bridging
patterns if anyone might know what the heck that is.

For anybody who works in the industry you might want to check the company
out as they have some overview of what they offer on their company web site.
The products they offer interlinks with each other making for I would say
the best system offered anywhere in the world.

The company web site is www.ayess.com

They have something called the Wrapper, MTS, MTSS, CTSS, MRSS, and NAS plus
others that don't seem to be mentioned on the site.

Old July 7th 05, 02:24 PM posted to uk.transport.london

**** off

Old July 7th 05, 05:50 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Old July 7th 05, 05:50 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Please dont try to sell something on this forum.!!

and that too like robbing the house when its on fire.!!!