Old July 7th 05, 10:21 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Screw The Terrorists....

First, and foremost, my thoughts are with those in London who are reeling
from the terrorist attack today 7-7. It is truly a tragedy and I'm sorry any
human being has to go through that sort of ordeal. The only solace is that
it could have been much, much worse. Those that have perpetrated this
heinous crime are not humans and do not deserve to live. Show no more mercy
to them than you would a cockroach. They are barbarians, the lot.

I have a trip scheduled for me and some friends for my birthday party later
this month and I'm still coming. I ain't scared of some cowardly sack of
crap that thinks this is going to beat anyone into submission. If your fear
gets the better of you, the *******s have won.

I absolutely am going on this trip. I will not let some terrorist hiding
under the cover of darkness change my mind. I will not cow to the will of
some scum-sucking, bottom-dwelling sack of crap. They will not win and I
will not let them win. I will ride the tube and the bus. I will be cautious,
but I will NOT be afraid.

I also feel London will be very safe now. Their plan so far seems to hit a
major city, wait a year, and find a new city to lay waste to: New York,
Madrid, now London: in other words, keep everyone unbalanced. It's very
impressive blowing up a bunch of innocent people to try and prove a point.
It only makes civilised people not have any sympathy for your cause.

-- Eric, Proud American; and Bush Hater (thankyouverydamnmuch)

--
Consumerism in Britain: "British salespeople are very attached to
merchandise and try hard to keep it in the store" -Jane Walmsley

Old July 8th 05, 02:31 AM posted to uk.transport.london

"CMOT TMPV" wrote in message ...
[...]

Here here. Pretty much sums up how Londoners feel too.

Old July 8th 05, 04:55 AM posted to uk.transport.london

"nick" wrote in message
.. Here here. Pretty much sums up how Londoners feel too.
..
Except for those PC idiots in White City:

BBC Radio 5 went straight round to an East End mosque to interview
'community leaders' even before the victims were cold.

They are an absolute disgrace.

Mick.

Old July 8th 05, 10:15 AM posted to uk.transport.london

i agree with mick tully these people are vultures. if i had gone round to a
mosque it would have been with different motive. my kids are in london, i
would have been carrying a uzi. **** the press they are as bad for giving
them a platform.

.

Old July 8th 05, 01:39 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Thu, 7 Jul 2005, CMOT TMPV wrote:

Their plan so far seems to hit a major city, wait a year, and find a new
city to lay waste to: New York, Madrid, now London

In a way, there's quite a cachet to being a terrorist target. It means a
city must have international standing. I bet the French are hopping mad
that the terrorists thought London was a more important target than Paris!

tom

--
Baby got a masterplan. A foolproof masterplan.

Old July 8th 05, 02:08 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Mick Tully wrote:
"nick" wrote in message
. Here here. Pretty much sums up how Londoners feel too.
.
Except for those PC idiots in White City:

BBC Radio 5 went straight round to an East End mosque to interview
'community leaders' even before the victims were cold.

They are an absolute disgrace.

Near Aldgate East there is a significant community of Muslim Londoners,
some of whom may well have been victims of the bombs together with many
of other religions.

Like all other Londoners interviewed yesterday morning the East End
muslim community leaders condemned this attack.

It is foolish to associate moderates and extemists of the same
religion. They have little in common. I think you are a disgrace to
London if you will not stand together against terrorism with your
nieghbours of all religions or those, like me, who have no religion.

Old July 8th 05, 02:48 PM posted to uk.transport.london

CMOT TMPV wrote to uk.transport.london on Thu, 7 Jul 2005:

I have a trip scheduled for me and some friends for my birthday party later
this month and I'm still coming. I ain't scared of some cowardly sack of
crap that thinks this is going to beat anyone into submission. If your fear
gets the better of you, the *******s have won.

Quite right too! We will be happy to welcome you.

We (my old man and I) were in NYC as scheduled a couple of weeks after
9/11. You can't let terrorists disrupt your life more than you have to,
or they'll have won.
--
"Mrs Redboots"
http://www.amsmyth.demon.co.uk/

Old July 8th 05, 02:49 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Tom Anderson wrote to uk.transport.london on Fri, 8 Jul 2005:

On Thu, 7 Jul 2005, CMOT TMPV wrote:

Their plan so far seems to hit a major city, wait a year, and find a
new city to lay waste to: New York, Madrid, now London

In a way, there's quite a cachet to being a terrorist target. It means a
city must have international standing. I bet the French are hopping mad
that the terrorists thought London was a more important target than
Paris!

Yes, two snubs in two days..... my husband (before the scale of the
attacks was known) even speculated that it was they who were behind
them, in retaliation for not having been given the Olympics!
--
"Mrs Redboots"
http://www.amsmyth.demon.co.uk/

Old July 8th 05, 10:27 PM posted to uk.transport.london

"umpston" wrote in message
oups.com...
Mick Tully wrote:
"nick" wrote in message
. Here here. Pretty much sums up how Londoners feel too.
.
Except for those PC idiots in White City:

BBC Radio 5 went straight round to an East End mosque to interview
'community leaders' even before the victims were cold.

They are an absolute disgrace.

Near Aldgate East there is a significant community of Muslim Londoners,
some of whom may well have been victims of the bombs together with many
of other religions.

Like all other Londoners interviewed yesterday morning the East End
muslim community leaders condemned this attack.

It is foolish to associate moderates and extemists of the same
religion. They have little in common. I think you are a disgrace to
London if you will not stand together against terrorism with your
nieghbours of all religions or those, like me, who have no religion.

There's a time and a place for the gathering of opinions of those whose
religion has been used as the excuse for mass murder. Four hours after the
slaughter, in an east London mosque is neither. Imagine the feelings of the
mother, father, wife or child who had a loved one ripped-apart in the name
of Islam, having its "community leaders" sought-out by politically correct
BBC journalists to comment at the height their suffering?

This has nothing whatsoever to do with moderates or extremists. Just about
sensitivity and respect for the victims and their distraught families on the
part of the BBC.

Mick.

Old July 9th 05, 12:10 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Mick Tully wrote:
"umpston" wrote in message
oups.com...
Mick Tully wrote:
"nick" wrote in message
[...]

If violence was done in your own name, without your agreemant, would
you not expect a chance to repudiate it? Or would you be happy to
take the blame?

You seem to be implying that all muslims are somehow responsible for
the actions of these extremists. That is absurd. I do not know what
your beliefs are but I am sure you would find things have been done, in
the name of your own beliefs, that you would not wish to be personally
associated with.

As a fellow atheist - would you hold me responsible for the evils
committed by Stalin?

If I was a victim I would not expect ANYONE to take the blame or share
responsibility - except those evil individuals who committed the crime
and anyone who expresses support for them or their methods. No-one who
condemns them and their methods should be censored merely because of
their religion.

Screw The Terrorists.... Mick Tully London Transport 1 July 9th 05 08:14 AM
Screw Threads John London Transport 7 April 16th 05 11:38 PM
Alert! Terrorists will blow up London with black powder !!! Bruno Beam London Transport 8 December 19th 04 12:31 PM
SE terrorists were going to bomb....... dave F London Transport 5 April 2nd 04 11:18 AM
Another "Crapita" CC screw up Acrosticus London Transport 2 July 21st 03 08:37 PM