Old July 9th 05, 08:23 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default H&C shuttle

There's bound to be someone interested. The H&C is running a
three-train shuttle today between Platform 1 at Hammersmith to
Paddington, using the emergency crossover just to the west of Royal
Oak and the eastbound line as a single line thence to Paddington.

I would like to add my compliments to LU staff everywhere who continue
to look after passengers with their usual politeness and efficiency.

Regards,

Clive