Old July 9th 05, 10:24 PM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,uk.local.london,uk.transport.london

Default Terrorists and Appeasers: Will They Never Learn

Anthropy wrote:
On Sat, 9 Jul 2005 10:32:57 +0100, "encyclopedia"
wrote:

"Anthropy" wrote in message
. ..

On Fri, 08 Jul 2005 21:42:36 -0400, America the Beautiful
wrote:

Anthropy wrote:

On 8 Jul 2005 08:03:47 -0700, wrote:

Terrorists and appeasers?
Oh, you mean the US and Israel.

I suppose the US and Israel are the one that just killed 50 of your
people.

Yes, you're absolutely right. Well done, the US "may" not have pulled
the trigger but they definitely loaded the gun and pointed it at the
UK. Those dead Brits are dead because the US invaded Iraq not because
some terrorists of unknown origin arbitrarily decided to bomb London.

It looks to me as if you are desperately trying to come to terms with the
fact that your heroes have bombed London. How could they have done such an
act after all YOUR support.

It looks to me as if you are complete arsehole trying look like you
have a clue when it's very obvious you don't. Now go away and play,
there's a good boy.

It looks to me like you are desperately trying to come to terms with the
fact that your heroes have bombed London. How could they have done such
an act after all YOUR support.

Please tell me after all your ranting and raving you are really not the
dumb dick you make yourself out to be.

--
Chris F.
Long Island.

"A country soars its highest when it soars on the Wings of Freedom."
God Bless America.
Old July 9th 05, 10:44 PM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,uk.local.london,uk.transport.london

wrote:

Anthropy wrote:

[...]

How could they have been so callous towards anthropy - don't they know he
loves them?

Please tell me after all your ranting and raving you are really not the
dumb dick you make yourself out to be.

Seems he is. We have one or two like him in the UK.

Old July 9th 05, 10:51 PM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,uk.local.london,uk.transport.london

Anthropy wrote:

On Sat, 9 Jul 2005 10:32:57 +0100, "encyclopedia"
wrote:

m...

wrote:

Anthropy wrote:

[...]

I don't get it either. Maybe they got ****ed off because he wasn't
swallowing the night he had that toothache. Or maybe when they tried to
recruit him he refused to leave the security of his mothers basement.

Please tell me after all your ranting and raving you are really not the
dumb dick you make yourself out to be.

Seems he is. We have one or two like him in the UK.

They are all over the place. Have you met Greg procter yet?

Old July 9th 05, 10:59 PM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,uk.local.london,uk.transport.london

Anthropy wrote:

On Sat, 9 Jul 2005 10:32:57 +0100, "encyclopedia"
wrote:

om...

wrote:

Anthropy wrote:

[...]

His obsession with the size of his heroes 'bombs' shows he has 'issues'. He
is clinging to a pathetically desperate argument that a 5 year old would not
resort to.

Please tell me after all your ranting and raving you are really not the
dumb dick you make yourself out to be.

Seems he is. We have one or two like him in the UK.

They are all over the place. Have you met Greg procter yet?

No. Where is he from?

Old July 9th 05, 11:12 PM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,uk.local.london,uk.transport.london

encyclopedia wrote:

"America the Beautiful" wrote in message

How could they have been so callous towards anthropy - don't they know he
loves them?

I don't get it either. Maybe they got ****ed off because he wasn't
swallowing the night he had that toothache. Or maybe when they tried to
recruit him he refused to leave the security of his mothers basement.

His obsession with the size of his heroes 'bombs' shows he has 'issues'. He
is clinging to a pathetically desperate argument that a 5 year old would not
resort to.

His problem is that he dug himself into a hole that he can't get out of
- AGAIN! America's heart bleeds for the British people and are ready to
help in anyway asked. One would think that this would be the time for
him smarten up and put rivalry aside in a time when his nation is under
attack. I don't mean that he should bow to American's or change his
views, but he should at least shake our hands when we are reaching our out.

Please tell me after all your ranting and raving you are really not the
dumb dick you make yourself out to be.

Seems he is. We have one or two like him in the UK.

They are all over the place. Have you met Greg procter yet?

No. Where is he from?

He's from New Zealand. I like him but he's kind of strange. But then
again us New Yorkers are used to strange.

Old July 9th 05, 11:34 PM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,uk.local.london,uk.transport.london

encyclopedia wrote:

"America the Beautiful" wrote in message

How could they have been so callous towards anthropy - don't they know
he loves them?

I don't get it either. Maybe they got ****ed off because he wasn't
swallowing the night he had that toothache. Or maybe when they tried to
recruit him he refused to leave the security of his mothers basement.

His obsession with the size of his heroes 'bombs' shows he has 'issues'.
He is clinging to a pathetically desperate argument that a 5 year old
would not resort to.

His problem is that he dug himself into a hole that he can't get out of -
AGAIN!

He has indeed dug himself into a hole with this one. I wonder what figure he
thinks is above the amount he feels would fail to qualify as minimising the
deaths? 51? 52?

America's heart bleeds for the British people and are ready to
help in anyway asked.

Thank you.

One would think that this would be the time for him smarten up and put
rivalry aside in a time when his nation is under attack.

There is an alert in the city of Birmingham at present. Anthropy could find
himself travelling on a bus, train etc when a bomb goes off. Does he think
that his love of his heroes will protect him from the blast or will his
faith in the bombers intentions shield him from harm?

I don't mean that he should bow to American's or change his views, but he
should at least shake our hands when we are reaching our out.

He seems to think that the bombers are offering up their hands to him in
friendship.