Old July 27th 05, 11:26 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default London Tube Murder

Malcolm Knight. wrote:
"Bob man" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...
And another one who wont explain why this illegal immigrant in fear of
his life didn't ask the police at Stockwell for protection. When is one
of these ****s going to answer the question.

Kevin

Well said that man

Ian Blair keeps telling us that a policeman must make a life or death
decision in a split second and on this occasion they got it wrong. Why is
the same excuse invalid for an innocent man facing a gang of gun toting
thugs?
--
Malcolm

It isn't.

Old July 28th 05, 08:03 AM posted to uk.transport.london

wrote in message
oups.com...

Malcolm Knight. wrote:
"Bob man" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...
And another one who wont explain why this illegal immigrant in fear

of
his life didn't ask the police at Stockwell for protection. When is

one
of these ****s going to answer the question.

Kevin

Well said that man

Ian Blair keeps telling us that a policeman must make a life or death
decision in a split second and on this occasion they got it wrong. Why

is
the same excuse invalid for an innocent man facing a gang of gun toting
thugs?
--
Malcolm

It isn't.

Well let's hope that 'Bob man' and the Independent Police Complaints
Authority understand that as well as you do. BTW, I read somewhere the
proportion of IPCA staff who are ex-coppers still bound by the old pals act.
Well over 50% IIRC.
--
Malcolm

Old July 28th 05, 08:30 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Malcolm Knight. wrote:
BTW, I read somewhere the proportion of IPCA staff who
are ex-coppers still bound by the old pals act. Well
over 50% IIRC.

The Independent Police Complaints Commission (IPCC) took over from the
Police Complaints Authority (PCA) in April 2004. I don't know about
their staff, but by law IPPC Commissioners must not have a police
background.
--
Richard J.

Old July 28th 05, 11:04 AM posted to uk.transport.london

"Richard J." wrote in message
k...
Malcolm Knight. wrote:
BTW, I read somewhere the proportion of IPCA staff who
are ex-coppers still bound by the old pals act. Well
over 50% IIRC.

The Independent Police Complaints Commission (IPCC) took over from the
Police Complaints Authority (PCA) in April 2004. I don't know about
their staff, but by law IPPC Commissioners must not have a police
background.

It's just been whispered to me that the IPCC has appointed an ex-Met
policeman to head their enquiry into this shooting. The same man who was
accused in a recently published expose of Met corruption which went
unchallenged by anyone in the Met.

--
Malcolm

Old July 28th 05, 11:34 AM posted to uk.transport.london

In message , Malcolm Knight.
writes

It's just been whispered to me that the IPCC has appointed an ex-Met
policeman to head their enquiry into this shooting.

Why are they whispering?

The IPCC announced several days ago in a widely-reported press statement
that Roy Clark (Director of Operations) would lead the investigation.

--
Paul Terry

Old July 28th 05, 11:42 AM posted to uk.transport.london

"Paul Terry" wrote in message
In message , Malcolm Knight.
writes

It's just been whispered to me that the IPCC has appointed an ex-Met
policeman to head their enquiry into this shooting.

Why are they whispering?

The IPCC announced several days ago in a widely-reported press statement
that Roy Clark (Director of Operations) would lead the investigation.

Did they, sorry I missed that. The info came to me from someone who works
with them, I got the impression it was yet to be announced. Clark has a very
shady past.
--
Malcolm

Old July 28th 05, 02:24 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Malcolm Knight. wrote:
"Paul Terry" wrote in message
In message , Malcolm Knight.
writes

It's just been whispered to me that the IPCC has appointed an
ex-Met policeman to head their enquiry into this shooting.

Why are they whispering?

The IPCC announced several days ago in a widely-reported press
statement that Roy Clark (Director of Operations) would lead the
investigation.

Did they, sorry I missed that. The info came to me from someone who
works with them, I got the impression it was yet to be announced.
Clark has a very shady past.

Put up or shut up. In what way has he a very shady past?

--
Richard J.
Old July 28th 05, 06:48 PM posted to uk.transport.london

"Richard J." wrote in message
. uk...
Malcolm Knight. wrote:
"Paul Terry" wrote in message
In message , Malcolm Knight.
writes

It's just been whispered to me that the IPCC has appointed an
ex-Met policeman to head their enquiry into this shooting.

Why are they whispering?

The IPCC announced several days ago in a widely-reported press
statement that Roy Clark (Director of Operations) would lead the
investigation.

Did they, sorry I missed that. The info came to me from someone who
works with them, I got the impression it was yet to be announced.
Clark has a very shady past.

Put up or shut up. In what way has he a very shady past?

If you read the recent 600 page publication "Untouchables; Dirty Cops, Bent
Justice and Racism in Scotland Yard" you will see Clark featured among many
Met policemen who were said to have variously stitched up innocents and
indulged in violence, robberies, drug dealing, conspiracies to murder and
actual murder. This book is freely available for anyone to purchase and read
and names not only the policemen involved, among them Clark, but also the
senior officers involved in the cover ups - including the current and
previous two commisioners.

The authors are still free men who the Met did not see fit to sue for libel.
They did issue a statement saying that there were "a number of inaccuracies"
but my understanding is that when pressed the Met failed to identify any.

The book goes out of its way to tar Clark with an extremely black brush and
it is probably available in your local library (ISBN 1 903813 04 2). Until
such time as the Met refutes its content I am happy to refer to Clark's past
as "shady".

Thank you for biting. :-)
--
Malcolm

Old July 28th 05, 08:18 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Malcolm Knight. wrote:
"Richard J." wrote in message
. uk...
Malcolm Knight. wrote:
"Paul Terry" wrote in message
In message , Malcolm Knight.
writes

[...]

And I was just thinking how well qualified he seemed to be for his job
at the IPCC ...
Thanks.

--
Richard J.

Old July 28th 05, 08:35 PM posted to uk.transport.london

"Richard J." wrote in message
. uk...
Malcolm Knight. wrote:

The book goes out of its way to tar Clark with an extremely black
brush and it is probably available in your local library (ISBN 1
903813 04 2). Until such time as the Met refutes its content I am
happy to refer to Clark's past as "shady".

And I was just thinking how well qualified he seemed to be for his job
at the IPCC ...
Thanks.

It is TBH a very difficult read for someone outside police circles, littered
as it is with the names of corrupt officers and the complex relationships
between various criminal acts by serving policemen and their lies piled upon
lies. Anybody who can get hold of a copy will realise why we sadly cannot
trust anyone in the Met, Blair included. It is alleged that he and his
predecessors are deeply implicated in covering up murder by Met officers and
the fact that the book has never been challenged is deeply disturbing.

I managed to find the publisher's press release on line. AFAICS Clark is the
only officer below the rank of Commisioner who they have singled out to be
named in that release.

http://www.justice4daniel.org/pages/...touchables.htm

My copy cost around £13 from Amazon, I lent it to someone and like all
loaned books it has never come back. :-)
--
Malcolm