Old August 7th 05, 10:50 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default CJ return to London?

Just what is the cost of a return ticket from CJ to Waterloo or
Victoria?
--
Clive

Old August 7th 05, 11:17 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Sun, 7 Aug 2005 22:50:54 +0100, Clive
wrote:

Just what is the cost of a return ticket from CJ to Waterloo or
Victoria?

thetrainline suggests £2.30 off-peak, £3.00 peak. Subject to railcard
discounts and what-not.

--
James Farrar

September's coming soon
Old August 8th 05, 04:21 AM posted to uk.transport.london

"Clive" wrote in message

Just what is the cost of a return
ticket from CJ to Waterloo or Victoria?

I didn't get where I am today by not knowing the cost of a return ticket to
Waterloo or Victoria!

--
John Rowland - Spamtrapped

Old August 8th 05, 02:14 PM posted to uk.transport.london

In message , John Rowland
writes
I didn't get where I am today by not knowing the cost of a return
ticket to Waterloo or Victoria!

I'm sure I would know the cost if I lived there as well, but as I live
350 miles away, it's not a fare that I have ever had need to know.
--
Clive
Old August 8th 05, 02:44 PM posted to uk.transport.london

"Clive" wrote in message
In message , John Rowland
writes

http://www.leonardrossiter.com/regin...in/CJisms.html

--
John Rowland - Spamtrapped

Old August 8th 05, 05:40 PM posted to uk.transport.london

In message , John Rowland
writes
I didn't get where I am today by not knowing
the cost of a return ticket to Waterloo or Victoria!

I'm sure I would know the cost if I lived there as well, but as I live
350 miles away, it's not a fare that I have ever had need to know.

http://www.leonardrossiter.com/regin...in/CJisms.html

Having never watched Reggie Perrin I didn't know where you were coming
from and I assumed it was CJ. Like a leopard out of water I now know
better, thank you.
--
Clive
Old August 8th 05, 09:52 PM posted to uk.transport.london

"John Rowland" wrote in message
"Clive" wrote in message

Just what is the cost of a return
ticket from CJ to Waterloo or Victoria?

I didn't get where I am today by not knowing the cost of a return ticket
Waterloo or Victoria!

Oh so you're the bloke who sells the tickets.

--
John Rowland - Spamtrapped

Old August 9th 05, 12:07 AM posted to uk.transport.london

"Moishe Lip****z" wrote in message

Oh so you're the bloke who sells the tickets.

*whoosh*

Ian