Old October 25th 05, 12:31 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default TfL bill

Apparently it's going through today.... where can I find the text online, or
better, a precis?

--
John Rowland - Spamtrapped

Old October 25th 05, 12:51 AM posted to uk.transport.london

John Rowland wrote:
Apparently it's going through today.... where can I find the text
online, or better, a precis?

http://www.publications.parliament.u...ll/004/004.pdf

.... at least I think that's the one, carried forward from the last
session, though presumably some amendments might have been applied.

When you say "going through", do you mean it's passed all its stages in
Parliament? If so, it will become the London Local Authorities and
Transport for London Act 2005.
--
Richard J.

Old October 26th 05, 03:19 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Barry Salter wrote:
On Tue, 25 Oct 2005 01:31:30 +0100, "John Rowland"
wrote:

Apparently it's going through today.... where can I find the text online, or
better, a precis?

The HTML version of it's on the UK Parliament website [1] and BBC News
have a story detailing some of the plans. [2]

And looking at "The Week Ahead" on the Parliament website [3] would
suggest that the Bill in question won't be dealt with until Friday.

HTH,

Barry

[1] More specifically at:
http://www.publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm200405/cmprbill/004/2005004.htm

[2] http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/4373458.stm

[3] http://www.publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm/cmwib/ahead.htm

--
Barry Salter, barry at southie dot me dot uk
Read uk.* newsgroups? Read uk.net.news.announce!

Has TfL published any official estimates of the level of bendy-bus fare
dodging? I've never seen a ticket-inspector on the 25. I always seem
to be the only person using an oystercard on any of my bendy journeys -
although it may well still be that most people have other kinds of
tickets.