Old November 2nd 05, 11:04 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Malta Bus in Ilford

I posted this previously on uk.transport.buses but nobody came up with an
answer so I wonder if anybody on this group knows anything about this
mystery bus?

Last Friday, 28th October, I caught a brief glimpse of a bus which appeared
to be in Malta Bus livery (bright yellow, deep orange and blue-ish white)
trundling through the Seven Kings area of Ilford.

I only got a quick look at the offside and rear end which bore no
distinguishing lettering. The vehicle, I would guess, was a low-floor Dart
with very squared off bodywork (poss. Alexander?) and I was too bemused to
notice the registration.
The paint job looked quite new and glossy - very smart indeed by Maltese
standards!

Does anyone have any ideas what this might have been?
TIA

Old November 3rd 05, 12:36 PM posted to uk.transport.london

"Axlegrease" wrote in message
I posted this previously on uk.transport.buses but nobody came up with an
answer so I wonder if anybody on this group knows anything about this
mystery bus?

Last Friday, 28th October, I caught a brief glimpse of a bus which
appeared to be in Malta Bus livery (bright yellow, deep orange and
blue-ish white) trundling through the Seven Kings area of Ilford.

I only got a quick look at the offside and rear end which bore no
distinguishing lettering. The vehicle, I would guess, was a low-floor
Dart
with very squared off bodywork (poss. Alexander?) and I was too bemused to
notice the registration.
The paint job looked quite new and glossy - very smart indeed by Maltese
standards!

Does anyone have any ideas what this might have been?
TIA

What colours are the local council buses painted in?

Old November 3rd 05, 02:42 PM posted to uk.transport.london

"Paul" Paul @whydoyoucare.co.uk wrote in message
!

Does anyone have any ideas what this might have been?
TIA

What colours are the local council buses painted in?

Mid-blue & cream

Old November 4th 05, 05:23 PM posted to uk.transport.london

"Axlegrease" wrote in message

"Paul" Paul @whydoyoucare.co.uk wrote in message
!

Does anyone have any ideas what this might have been?
TIA

What colours are the local council buses painted in?

Mid-blue & cream

That rules them out then!! I'll post your query onto a couple of the bus
E-groups

Paul

Old November 4th 05, 05:52 PM posted to uk.transport.london

That rules them out then!! I'll post your query onto a couple of the bus
E-groups

Paul

Thanks, Paul.