Old December 18th 05, 10:08 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Collaboration requested, for a cross cultural study on line

I got bored after 5 or so out of the 57 clumsily phrased questions,
some in italian, one asking me if I am an active, passive or
"versatile" homosexual...

Example (as found)

I don't think that other peope understand the gravity of my situation

True Almost true Almost false False

Old December 18th 05, 03:20 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Hello, thank you for filling our questionnaire, the error about the italian
item was our web designer fault, anyway we 're gonna correct it. the
question about the sex role, it is mentioned that you have to answer to this
question only if you have homosexual relation... only if... anyway...
filling the questionnaire if a free hoice, filling it can give me a great
hand. even your mail helps me thank you again best regard
oups.com...