Old April 14th 06, 12:37 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Two separate user databases at the Oyster website?

Not sure if I'm being stupid or the system is, but there appear to be
two distinct user registration databases at the oyster website. There
is one at sales.oystercard.com which allows you to buy tickets and
manage Prepay Auto Topup. But if you go to oystercard.com, click Ask
Oyster on the left, and then click My Oyster - what is this? It seems
to be a completely different system - what's it for?

Don't tell me there's a separate user db just for handling _questions
you ask oyster_ ??

--
Larry Lard
Replies to group please

Old April 16th 06, 10:29 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Larry Lard wrote:

Not sure if I'm being stupid or the system is, but there appear to be
two distinct user registration databases at the oyster website. There
is one at sales.oystercard.com which allows you to buy tickets and
manage Prepay Auto Topup. But if you go to oystercard.com, click Ask
Oyster on the left, and then click My Oyster - what is this? It seems
to be a completely different system - what's it for?

Don't tell me there's a separate user db just for handling _questions
you ask oyster_ ??

Yep, you are right. Daft!